2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

what are the design goals? Why should i consider this over a sa8v2, Skar MA8, DD 1508 etc

Honestly, the only way to know which sub is best for you is to use all of them and pick the one that you like best. Everyone is going to be biased towards one brand or another and tell you why you should use the brand that they love. The only way to reach an unbiased decision is you use everything that is out there and give them all an equal chance and pick the one you like best. Once you do this, then you can be the one giving out a biased opinion.

what are the design goals? Why should i consider this over a sa8v2, Skar MA8, DD 1508 etc

Honestly, the only way to know which sub is best for you is to use all of them and pick the one that you like best. Everyone is going to be biased towards one brand or another and tell you why you should use the brand that they love. The only way to reach an unbiased decision is you use everything that is out there and give them all an equal chance and pick the one you like best. Once you do this, then you can be the one giving out a biased opinion.

Thats really true, Everyone going to like different models for diffrent reasons.

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.