buy the Iphone 5 with a plan? or pay the big bucks and have it month to month?

I have an Iphone 4s and its giving me a shit ton of issues. I want to go out and buy the 5 but im getting mixed reviews. What's the best way of getting it? pay like 300 bucks with a 3 yr contract (which i NEVER do) or just buy the phone flat out and do month to month payments? or try to find it cheap on ebay LOL

That depends on you.. how long do you plan to keep the phone before upgrading?

Option A: Pay $300 with a 3yr contract.. If you do this, youll have to pay the MSRP of a new phone if you upgrade under 3 yrs. You can make some of that money back by selling the 5 though.

Option B: Buying the phone outright.. If you do this, itll obviously be more expensive up front. However, you can cancel your contract at any time without any early termination fees iirc. On top of that.. when you upgrade, you can get the phone cheaper if you get a new contract.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

LOL, 3 years? I believe it is only 2 year contract with providers. That being said AT&T you can upgrade your phone after 1.5 years. Both Verizon & AT&T have limited data and Verizon has better coverage but their plans is more expensive and does off the same data LTE speed as AT&T, there is also Sprint who has a great pricing plan but they don't have LTE, they have 4G WiMax which is still pretty good. I've had AT&T since 2005 and have no issues with them honestly. IDK if you are an Apple fan but the Samsung GS3 is a great phone to consider instead of the iPhone and Best Buy is selling it for Sprint for $48 on Black Friday, you will have to get there early though.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived