Brand new SUV...rims or system

Brand new 06 Lincoln Navigator  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• 24" Rims
    • System

I bought a system first in my car before the wheels cause I didn't wanna spend a lot of money at first.  :D 1200-1300 dollars later I realized I could have bought wheels for less than my system.  :D

Team That HertzOld Setup:15" RE SX, 10001BD, 1/0 wire146.1 on the TL in the KickCurrent Setup:4 12" Exile Audio XPs2400.1 Exile Audio Amp147.1 on the TL in the Kick at 39Hz143.9 at the Headrest

I'm with the stealth mode personally, I like to go places and have nice tunes but Rims aren't a priority for me.

[glow=red,2,300]I[/glow]like to enjoy my vehicle and could care less what someone thinks of it, so if I'm rolling in comfort with the tunes pounding, I could care less whats on my feet.

Two examples:

My 1994 Burban has beat, Rims and bags and I only drive it if I'm not going to have to park it out of my site for long periods of time. Why because I don't want to have to worry that some jealous fool is going to take my Shit while I'm out enjoying the day. Alarms are cool but who looks up anymore when they hear an alarm blowing? Paging alarms are nice but try getting to the parking lot at an ammusement park or sporting event...Most vehicles take 3 minutes to steal.

My 2003 Honda Odyssey has beat, TV's Video, lowered suspension and some aftermarket goodies under the hood but no rims (Took them off after 6 months). I take that van everywhere and never worry that someone is looking into it because in a sea of vehicles it's just a mini-van.

Am I paraniod? No, just street smart. Sure I have full coverage on everything but having your vehicle violated and having to rebuild is not something any of us wants.

Just my .02 cents. 8)