Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zapme

sundown vs. obsidian audio

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm in the process of ordering 4 x 15s in the next few days. i have my head set on obsidian audio 15v2, then black Friday special came to play, and i saw sa15 from sundown. Between the two brands, there is $4 difference with all four subs included shipping. i know Jacob is the father for both company, so both are great products. Need your opinion on which brand u guys would go for. The subs are going to be powered by two Planet Audio bb2400.1 strapped, and going on an s10 extended cab walled off. :ghost:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kturn
      Okay so i just got my sundown sa-15 running on 1200 watts.. I listen to music like...Webbie Six 12s, 21 savage stuff, and alot of Future stuff which has that deep boomy bass I am wondering what sound i tune it to i was thinking 32hz,33hz,34hz,35hz i dont think i want to go higher than 35 from what i been reading so basic on the music i listen to what do you guys think i should tune to? 
    • By YouWouldKnow
      Hey I recently bought a sundown amp but I am a little confused on how to wire it up. They show a diagram in the owners manual but I don't really understand it. It's a monoblock amp but it has dual out puts. Do I just use one of the positives and negatives? Or do I just take 2 from the positive out put and connect them together and then do the same thing with the negative output? I know I could probably guess and it would work but I just wanted to know what the best way was. 

• By LAUDYDAUDY
      Hey guys, I am new to this forum and would appreciate all the feedback I can get! Decided to go with sundown because of all the positive reviews and great community!
      Anyways I want to build something that will give me the bump I am looking for in my daily driver. I had 2 15 kicker l7s previously with rated rms. This will be for a 2012 chevy Tahoe with alot of room to work with. After tons of research I have decided I really like the X series.
      I am thinking about ordering 2 x15's with an either sundown4000.1 or the skar 4500.1 (little cheaper) (student loan life) and building a custom ported box to spec. Now with it tuned correctly and installed correctly, do you guys recommend upgrading electrical for this set up? All feedback is greatly appreciated, and suggestions are welcomed.
    • By b.ran4real
      Good afternoon everyone. I'm new to the site but not new to Steve Made Designs at all. I have a 2013 Volkswagen CC and I'm in the process of putting a system in. I'm going with two Orion HCCA 12.4. I need some advice. Which AMP would be better on these subs and give the most power. The Sundown SVC-4000 or the DC Audio 4.0K. Also would I need to upgrade my alternator for this system, if so what kind? Thanks
    • By gmoxley1
      Alright so I've had my amp (saz-1200D) for about 2 years now and I recently sold my old subs to a friend to help pay for my new subs. I just got one of my new subs (SA-12 D4) in the mail. So I take it out the box set it in the truck and wire it up in parallel, positive to positive and negative to negative and check it with a cheap handheld meter and got almost exactly 2 ohms. When I went to play music I had almost zero output. I thought there was no output until I went in and changed my sub level to max just to see if it would move and it just barely vibrates.
      What's weird though ia that my SMD OM-1 shows everything is nor.al output wise at the volume level I nor.ally listen at. Nothing has been changed since the last subs were in place.
      Any suggestions on where to start? Thanks!!
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 788 Guests (See full list)