Sonic Electronix

lol or it doesnt have anywhere to go...

but it all really depends... sound deadener will change the res freq because the pannels wont be ratteling anymore just the subs force.... it will also usually sound quieter outside the vehicle but louder inside (like i said thou alot of factors matter and effect what the final outcome is in you vehicle) For sound quality dampener is a must for spl alot of people use it as well because it can up your score somewhat

it can also lower your score  ;)

yup like i said it deals with alot of factors... if those pannels were vibrating at the right freq it could help to leave them like that

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

now which one do i get? do i get the paint? or which one do u have

ive used the liquid dead skin (rf made) before and it helped alot but alot of peeps say the liquid isnt as effective as the mat... personally would do mat with liquid over that way you get the best of both worlds and that shit is waterproof ect ect

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

now which one do i get? do i get the paint? or which one do u have

ive used the liquid dead skin (rf made) before and it helped alot but alot of peeps say the liquid isnt as effective as the mat... personally would do mat with liquid over that way you get the best of both worlds and that shit is waterproof ect ect

thanks again

also just to let you know when i used it i went cheap and painted it instead of the spray... i went pretty too so

lol nieve you can stop rattling of everything but the windows. just takes time and more so money