Sonic Electronix

lol sounds good but the way ive seen plexi scratch im not sure if its a good idea to change out all the windows... but if it didnt scratch as easily/badly :^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I'm hearing you there, I'm going to need to do sumthing to the back windows in the Yukon with the new system coming, I what I think I'm going to do is reinforce the windows with bolts, cause the old GMC have the popin's so sumthing will need to be done there. I think dynamat would work a little better on higher Hz, but not to much can be done with the lows.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

well if your going to bolt everything down you can always do a 2 pane setup.. glass on the front and plexi on the back... i had this idea a while back but my back window was to curved... the only problem with a 2 pane setup is you have to be sure its very secure and the thickness could be a problem depending on application

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer