XS Power

I bought a D3400 from summit racing in june 2011 to replace a five year old optima yellow top thats in a show car not a daily driver. The last time I drove the car was on fourth of july and yesterday went to bring the car out for black friday and it diddnt start. I put it on charge and the charger said it was at 5% so I let it charge for two hours then went to check it out and it was at 57% so I left it for another two hours and it says bad battery. I then did a load test and it was less than 6V and says to replace battery. I only got a year out of this battery that I thought was better then the optima.

So my question is, how long are these batteries lasting for you guys? I would like to try out another xspower battery but I feel like I got ripped off.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

Uhh you can't just leave a battery for nearly 5 months without charging it and assume it'll still work perfectly...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Was the D3400 the only battery?>

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Yea thats the only battery im using, is that why? The optima that I took out is still good, I put it in my sisters car which she drives daily.

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

5 months without at least a charge now and then is pretty harsh on any battery. It sounds like you are assuming their isn't a slow drain within the electrical system somewhere. I would suggest the next time you invest in a battery, that you also invest in a battery tender.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)