Another Bitchslapping Gaming PC Build - SMD Style. (VIDEO PAGE 13)

Steve,

Since everyone else is telling you what you should build, I figured I would as well.

You should get a case that is off white, not bright white, not flat white, not antique white, but one that is egg shell white. It's what I would do when spending Chicken's money :D

pearl white with some flake in it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Holy expensive build batman! Thing looks beastly man!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Steve,

Since everyone else is telling you what you should build, I figured I would as well.

You should get a case that is off white, not bright white, not flat white, not antique white, but one that is egg shell white. It's what I would do when spending Chicken's money :D

Pearl pastel pink is Steve had any balls to do it :ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I wish I had the cash to throw around like that lol.

I'm still curious at which cases you are leaning towards, if you already have a few picked out and trying to decide which one to pull the trigger on.

Steve,

Pearl pastel pink is Steve had any balls to do it :ninja:

NZXT actually has a couple of pink cases :P

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Surprised you were able to get your hands on some of those 690's Steve. I just built 11 computers for the FBI which had a single 690 in each one and it

was like selling a kidney and a liver to get them. We get our GPUs direct from EVGA with our reseller account and they even had to go out of the way to have

11 690s built just for us. Tell you what though, they are no joke....seriously wanted to rape all 11 once I got them in! Haha

Keep up the sexy build! Looking forward to the final product.

hi i why dont get the corsair 2133mhz or 2600mhz ram?, and you should get a asus phoebus sound card, and 3970x instead of 3960x, an you should go with a big case if you are going to watercool it as you should. you might want to go with the caselabs or little devil aka LD

uhhhhh no.

"shoulda got a 3970x".....jesus fucking christ bro the 3960x was $1025.00 and the best one i could get locally. No thanks on a sound card, onboard sound is PLENTY. I haven't bought a soundcard in years. No need. The ram is the best they had and there is 64gb of it. Just stop. I am showing you guys what i am doing and not asking anything about what i should do. Thanks, but no thanks.

I got an idea, you go build one with all your dream parts and i will be happy to pick it apart and tell you what i think you should do, after you already spend $6,000. :) With monitors, this is going to be about $9500 - $10,000 worth of shit. I can take this build to $15,000 if i wanted to but it needs to be done fast (this week) and it needs to be better then anything i have built so far.....and it will.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916