DC Sound Lab

OK , so my buddy ordered some CF coned 18" XL's.. He wants me to make him a blow through in his 03 Ford F150 Super Cab (cab and a half). Anyways I came up with the following design. (Don't worry there will e MAD pictures when I do the build... haha)

steven.jpg

The box is 19.5in H x 49in W x 26.5in D (Depth shows 28in but both the front baffle and rear wall are "doubled up") Which is 12.3698ft³, with a port height of 12.75in and a width of 11in... with a port length of 13.8018in: (which is about 36hz) Now Im sure Ill need Bracing or should I just Double up on the 2 side pieces (giving the all the walls 1.5in)?

The little wall type deal there will fit flush around the outside of the box. which will be sealed off and secured to the bed side of the blow through. It will be great stuffed, bedliner and or resigned/glasses, then hidden by a beauty plate. The blue one will be foamed, carpeted and secured to the front part of the white, inside the cab.

Thoughts, critiques?

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

hey guys, idk if i can do this or not but wat db you think ill hit with one xl 18 on 2200 watts RMS in a chevy blazer walled in the back

Team?????

Vintage 1971 Shit Stained panties

1 can of mace and whistle

2 pairs of thongs

10 holy condoms

Tube sock for extra protection

hey idk if i can do this or nt but wat db you think ill hit with a xl 18 walled in the back of a chevy blazer on 2.2k?

dont ask a question for yourself on someone elses thread and there is no way of telling but since your asking 170 at 11hz. smh

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

hey idk if i can do this or nt but wat db you think ill hit with a xl 18 walled in the back of a chevy blazer on 2.2k?

Your other 2 threads got shut down, so you come and ask your questions in someone else's thread?

I'm not quite sure how your application got accepted, because it is very obvious that you have never built a system before and have no clue what you are doing. Seems like you just wanted to get a discount on equipment without doing anything to earn it. Team guys are expected to know what they are doing and get out in the lanes and prove it while representing the brand.

Team members are supported by companies because they spend their time and hard earned money to travel to shows and compete to represent the companies that support them.