DC Sound Lab

Out at DC HQ for the week!

Any word on the Red CF

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Any word on the Red CF

I was told that there are some on the way. Yours will get one once they arrive.

You sir are my hero.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Probably in the realm of 700+ i would say lol i can wait a bit longer for ground haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Some MJ Thriller FTW

Funny story, that's the song my friend and I were listening to the first and only time I've gotten pulled over for loud music...were cruising around after finishing a 24hr computer gaming marathon, had no idea what time it was, thought it was like 10pm or something but ended up being 3am. Had the system pegged with all the windows open playing Thriller down a main drag that turned into residential.

Cop said he could hear us from 2-3 blocks away (system wasn't insane, but it was decent, 2-3 blocks was probably a combination of ours as well has his windows being down and it being so late that it was pretty quiet out). Thought I was high because I had blood shot eyes and was kinda out of it. I had a hard time covincing him it was from gaming not drugs lol. When he came back from his car he was really nice, told me to keep it down and be more aware of the time. Got off with a warning and a good story. It's fun when people ask me if I've ever been pulled over for loud music and I get to tell them "ya, once, was for listening to MJ too loud".

So sad to see Rob taking a jigsaw to my dustcap

This is what it takes to get a CF cone off of the coil. So sad.

CF cone cleaned back up and ready to go.

What kind of glue is used for the dustcap to cone? wouldn't it be possible to pry it really carefully off or use a different type of glue so that it could be removed without damaging either piece? Just curious

nice!!! Looks brutal!