Second Skin Audio

Noob building first box 2 L7 Kickers

whotry

Hello everyone, I just picked up 2 12 L7s 2 ohm dvc and Im in help of building my first box. I have a 2nd generation Lexus GS300. Im a noob to this but would love to build my own box. My trunk dimensions are

Max Height = 15

Max Width=65.5

Max Depth = 10

I was planning to tune it around 33 Hz with one or two ports, if someone can help me out with calculating everything I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello everyone, I just picked up 2 12 L7s 2 ohm dvc and Im in help of building my first box. I have a 2nd generation Lexus GS300. Im a noob to this but would love to build my own box. My trunk dimensions are

Max Height = 15

Max Width=65.5

Max Depth = 10

I was planning to tune it around 33 Hz with one or two ports, if someone can help me out with calculating everything I would greatly appreciate it.

You would need to have like 15" deep, also even if you have that width I am not sure you would be able to fit it in it's way in.

i ran a single L7 in 7net 90sqin of port on 1k for a while and loved it

dont tune them low is all i can say

and with the measurements you've given don't even have enough room for ONE L7 let alown 2

just for ONE L7 youll need a box of 65x16x15 to get 6net with 87sq" port 35-37hz

if you can get 65x16x27" deep you can run 2 @35-37hz with 170-180sq" of port and have 10net but idd per 30"deep to give you 12net

Archived