why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

like movie stars or singers, the more famous you become the more people will hate you. they dont hate you for what you are or do, they hate you for what they aren't that you are. they just simply wish they could be as good as you, rather then them hating they need to grow a pair get out there in the world and do something with themselves.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Maybe I'll invent a keyboard that has a bitchslap button for you homie

lets do it!! LOL

ok we need a photoshop of the SMD BSLP-1 :D

right!?

BSLP-1.jpg

lol

It needs to be the high voltage one

the high voltage is saved for those that need more butthurt.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

that is awesome...haha.....im going to bed. This topic has renewed my faith in people. You guys are the best :D :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Didn't you put together a crew to help JP after he got screwed? Da fuq was he thinking talking smack like that? He just mad cuz he couldn't put Legos together if his life depended on it. That's why HVCA is redoing it. Jelly mofo.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Huh, I've had my head stuck in Visual Basic and when i check the forums while taking a break, i see this. I looked at when you started it and I just realized I have been coding for quite a while. lol.

Just remember Steve, the more popular you are, the better you are at something, the more money you make, the more people are gonna come out and spit trash.

People are just flawed for the most part, and it's easy to talk trash behind a computer screen.

Steve... Wanna keep this short and simple.

I appreciate this community, and what you have done to create it, what you constantly do to contribute to it. You've personally sent me some money from a SOTM comp, which I was very thankful for.. And always will be. That shit doesn't grow on trees nor does it come easy.

What I have noticed is that the a ton of your energy goes to commenting on the posts that haters create. A hater tells you "my system is louder with my cheap gear and way less power" ... You might rebuttle to that over recognizing the fan that says, "badass system!!"

You get much so much more praise than you do hate, but you like to tell the haters what's up over thanking the fans that appreciate what you do.

Give more attention to the fans Steve! Don't give the haters attention!

You have been doing something right all this time to inspire as many people as you have. Keep doing what you're doing!

Just don't feed the trolls\haters man. The time that you take to respond to them, you can use that time instead to respond to a legit fan and make their day. There's WAY more people that like you and look up to you than there is tryin to hate on you. You have real supportive fans that have been following you and your videos for years, but with that large amount of people that got your back, theres always going to be those few people that are jealous and talking shit. It's best just to ignore them and leave them wondering their whole life why they were never able to get recognised by you, that's really the best payback.

Btw thanks for providing us with this great site!

"Fan Since 24 Feb 2009"

Edited by cccmaa

Steve straight up your the main reason I stayed with car audio. Your an idol bro. Don't let ignorant petty hate bother you. IMO you have it all man and keep up the great work. You may not hear it a lot, but I appreciate all the work you've put in the audio world, thank you.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

Steve, I totally understand what your saying when you said its not really the hater but the people who follow the hater I like to call the "scentless foxhound" or some call "sheep".

Scentless foxhound = Everyone knows In England they have your sport of Fox hunting but if some people don't basically how it works your following a group of scent hounds chasing after a fox following its scent. Will in every group are some hounds that have issues and can't smell so all they do is follow the assholes that is in front of them.

Dealing with a hater nothing they are just fueled on pure stupidity and will give the reason why they hate you in their own opinion . But than there are the others that just hate someone or something for a reason that is non of their own. A whole different level of stupidity. If I understand this right, I can maybe relate It leans more towards why would someone form a hate on a person/thing by another persons hate with out forming a opinion based on their own interaction. or i could be wrong.

Enough about those moron tell you something about me. I started watching your videos a few years ago. I liked your style all about being clean and the quality of the sound not just db. One of your videos really help me out choose what subwoofer and amp I wanted to install in my next car. shortly after that I became injured. I ended up in the hospital back in April with 4 major blood clots in my left leg. Ended up losing most of my left foot.

During this time any extra money I had from sick leave I set aside for a new woofer. I bought a Sa8 v.2 from Mark @ SSA And once I received it I sent him a email back to thank him.

So right now relearning to walk my suv is gone engine blew on me could not fix it. But hell I still got the sub sitting in the box waiting eventually to go into a new ride.

Steve I've never met you nor got anything from you...yet (saving for a dd-1 and a hat next) But with your help making videos with reviews and tips etc. To help me with mine and I'm sure other peoples choices and ideas.

From myself very appreciated thanks and hope we cross paths someday.