why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

A few clips you gotta check out. Just let them hate though.

Katt Williams-haters Pimp Chronicles

v This here in reply to the hate v

edit: Also got to admit i didn't know much about car audio till i was introduced to this site. Only messed with car audio in high school and a buddy at work old me about the guy steve meade and to look him up on you tube i got inspired.

Edited by KenC210

Swat came into my house..... disrespected my family....

hahaha.. read the lexus forum post, funny stuff man.

why would u wanna run 18v in a lexus for daily?????

anyway meade, take it easy man. there will always be haters out there who just troll others for no other reason. they get some sick pleasure seeing others down. these people are what's wrong with car audio.

just keep on doing what you are doing man!!

I hope to be up in Sac again soon!

cheers!

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190

German saying say´s "much enemy´s, much honor". And your not alone Steve, if you have succes the envier is near.

It looks that the US-culture of the begrudged success is going down, like in Europe.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

There are those who hate what they don't have. I bet that the majority of your haters are jealous of your popularity and your work. It's a strange thing but its true.

Luckily the majority of them are probably young kids who have no perspective on anything but while sitting at their computer instantly become a master of any subject.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

The more successful/popular you become the more some people find a reason to try to pull you down. I have going through it now and expect it to continue. It is just something some people seem to have to do the best to deal with it is to been even more successful and don't even sweat the bulls@*t cause it is what it is.

2011 Chevy Tahoe

Clarion NX702

2 15" SSA ZCON's

Crescendo BC500D

2 JBL 608C 6.5" Comps

Crescendo C1100.4

DC Power 270XP

XS Power D3400(Front) and D3100(Rear)

XS Power 0 Gauge Big 3

I am getting so tired of this shit. I can go to any forum, lots of channels on YT, even my own.......FB and other sites, and see people talking shit. I see people all the time talking about how "i asked a simple question and steve blocked me, he is an asshole" and other things like that. Totally making themself look innocent. Then i pull up the log of what they said to me and its usually a Vial, HATE FILLED, asshole, dickhead or just plain rude ass comment. I might be guilty of responding back in kind, i can't help it depending on what is said. Then when i do that, i am an even bigger asshole so now the guys who talked major shit FIRST, hate me. Now they post on YT, FB or wherever else, that I was an asshole and they are just so innocent. Now all their friends, and anyone else reading it, hates me too.

Its fucking bullshit.

I give the last dollar in my pocket to anyone who needs it.

I give the shirt off my back to someone who is cold.

I feed people that are hungry.

i give 20's to bum's and don't talk about it online because its just what i do. (until now).

i am OK with people who don't like my ride, just don't be a fucking dick about it.

I give away my used, but EXPENSIVE amps to people just because (and have yet to get a thank you)

I buy amps from the store, make video's of them, and give them away (and didn't get a thank you)

I give 10's of thousands of dollars worth of stuff on SOTM away every year.

I share my massive audience with others who deserve the limelight.

I know for a fact i am a cool motherfucker...i laugh and have a GREAT time with anyone who is cool to me.

NOBODY is innocent. If i blocked you, you were a dick. No doubt about it.

Nothing bothered me more then that motherfucker JP going to his FB page and telling some asshole (that came crying to him about me) that "steve does all his fans like that"....when i read that, it was over for that guy.

this happens over and over again....i get no break from the shit talkers. One and ONLY one person i know of has ever met me and went home talking shit. Its that loser who owns that shop in Salinas. He came to my house for 4th of July, drank my Patron, laughed his ass off with all of us, and shook my hand on the way out. Then went home and instantly started talking shit online.

i get a bad rap but i NEVER EVER have done someone wrong, who didn't do me wrong first.

why am i ranting? because i am getting majorly tired of this crap. There is more but my hands hurt.

THEY'RE JUST HATERS!!!!! Keep up the great work Steve

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

steve,

Thanks!

for all your time in car audio

this forum has helped me sound

so much better and louder

your youtube was the 1st thing smd i saw

and it changed the game 4 me

i look foward 2 what other innovations

come out of the smd laboratory

i dream of a full line of smd amps

and speakers by the time i'm ready 2 go big!

p.s - those ppl are mad probably because they have sand in their vaginas

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

sad to say Steve in the audio world once you make to that level, the hate and negativity is normal, I'm "used" to it let em' continue to motivate you to be you & do you, I personally respect you as an older basshead, I think it's cool what you do......

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

steve,

Thanks!

for all your time in car audio

this forum has helped me sound

so much better and louder

your youtube was the 1st thing smd i saw

and it changed the game 4 me

i look foward 2 what other innovations

come out of the smd laboratory

i dream of a full line of smd amps

and speakers by the time i'm ready 2 go big!

p.s - those ppl are mad probably because they have sand in their vaginas

They need to buy the newly developed smd approved vagina vac. It will suck the sand outta any vagina while maintaning a distortion free sound of the 3hp motor. Gurenteed to take the hate out of the haters. For only 3 low payments of 59.99 plus s&h.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

steve, if you were to go through some of the posts and threads ive commented on, youd see that ive thanked you. i never win anything, thats a fact ive grown to accept, but i enjoy watching you do your give aways and system of the month contests with your great sponcers. im not looking for an atta boy or anything, just want you to know there are alot of us out here that love what you do and appriciate the hell out of what you do for the audio community. i really dont know anyone else that does for us what you do, seriously. thank you a million times and please keep doing what you do best. you also know that anyone of us on here would have your back in a heart beat if you needed. i hope there is a way you can copy and paste what really happened on jp's site to let the followers know the one stirring the pot is at fault. thank you again for your out of pocket give aways and som contests. it is greatly apprciated!