why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

I am getting so tired of this shit. I can go to any forum, lots of channels on YT, even my own.......FB and other sites, and see people talking shit. I see people all the time talking about how "i asked a simple question and steve blocked me, he is an asshole" and other things like that. Totally making themself look innocent. Then i pull up the log of what they said to me and its usually a Vial, HATE FILLED, asshole, dickhead or just plain rude ass comment. I might be guilty of responding back in kind, i can't help it depending on what is said. Then when i do that, i am an even bigger asshole so now the guys who talked major shit FIRST, hate me. Now they post on YT, FB or wherever else, that I was an asshole and they are just so innocent. Now all their friends, and anyone else reading it, hates me too.

Its fucking bullshit.

I give the last dollar in my pocket to anyone who needs it.

I give the shirt off my back to someone who is cold.

I feed people that are hungry.

i give 20's to bum's and don't talk about it online because its just what i do. (until now).

i am OK with people who don't like my ride, just don't be a fucking dick about it.

I give away my used, but EXPENSIVE amps to people just because (and have yet to get a thank you)

I buy amps from the store, make video's of them, and give them away (and didn't get a thank you)

I give 10's of thousands of dollars worth of stuff on SOTM away every year.

I share my massive audience with others who deserve the limelight.

I know for a fact i am a cool motherfucker...i laugh and have a GREAT time with anyone who is cool to me.

NOBODY is innocent. If i blocked you, you were a dick. No doubt about it.

Nothing bothered me more then that motherfucker JP going to his FB page and telling some asshole (that came crying to him about me) that "steve does all his fans like that"....when i read that, it was over for that guy.

this happens over and over again....i get no break from the shit talkers. One and ONLY one person i know of has ever met me and went home talking shit. Its that loser who owns that shop in Salinas. He came to my house for 4th of July, drank my Patron, laughed his ass off with all of us, and shook my hand on the way out. Then went home and instantly started talking shit online.

i get a bad rap but i NEVER EVER have done someone wrong, who didn't do me wrong first.

why am i ranting? because i am getting majorly tired of this crap. There is more but my hands hurt.

you bro i deal with the same issuse with people . you can say they have a false sense of entitlement . I had this one guy talking a bunch of nonsense nothing crossing the line (they know better) but not trying to be rude , i tunred the 4 15s up on his ass , his reaction was wow ,let me step back. I just figure i wanna have fun ,haters dont exsits in my world lol. I tell you should make a vid of a actor hater of use a dummy to vent and tell him put yo head in my sub box port . write by haters on the chest and slamm that bass in they face. hit em with the (spam bustas bitch) in yo dave chappelle voice lol.

Honestly man and keeping it 100% real, I can tell you why I hate you. Wait......no I can't. lol It's easy for people to hate you because it's the internet. Now when you start getting hate mail from the ones you love, then it's time to worry. Live your life man and as long as you're at peace with yourself, nothing else matters. Thanks for bringing me back to car audio.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

It's just the way kids grow up these days, very safe,behind their computer and they don't get anything done themselves so instead of being mad at themselves they are hating on other people.

You are a great guy, you seem like that in every video and responses you post.

I don't understand how people can't thank you after you gave them something, in my opinion that's the least you can do.(eventhough i would thank you by atleast sending a personal card/letter back.)

It's hard to ignore those ignorant fucks, but you have to keep going because it will take a while till i've saved up enough to do a roadtrip to the US and meet you (and hopefully more SMD'ers.)

This forum is a great place and we can be here for free, sometimes even win things so anyone who doesn't appreciate what you are doing is just stupid beyond my comprehension.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I just wanted to throw this into the discussion. I have been into car audio/comps since the late 90's and always had a decent system, but never did a large build. About 4 years back I was going through some hard times and stumbled across some of your videos, and they really inspired me to get back into it and do a big system (to get my mind off of things). I emailed you saying that I was going to start my build and thanked you for the motivation.. This was your response **

wussup Sam, i am at work and SLAMMED today, i just wanted to let you know i saw this and say thank you very much!! i do appreciate it!!! You wont regret getting RF amps bro they are amazing!! later man steve ** Since that time my build has grown to what it is today, i have met a lot of people who share the hobby and had a great time in the process.. you took the time to respond then (3-4 years ago) and from what i have seen you havent changed.. i really cannot see how anyone can hate on that..

2000 Chevy Suburban
Pioneer AVHP8400BH
8 - 18" Fi SP4 Subwoofers (fully loaded)

B Pillar 4th Order (75 cubes)
2 - Ampere Audio 8.0 TFE Amps

RF T6004 Amp
RF T4002 Amp
4 - Selenium 8W4P Mids
8 - Selenium 6W4P Mids
6 - Crescendo XST2 Supertweeters

2 - Selenium ST200 Supertweeters
DC Power 320 Alt & Js Ultimate 270

11 - Group 31 Bats
Build Log:
http://www.stevemead...01bdcp-updated/

Team GG

Hey steve I just wanted to say you're vids are the main reason I started on car audio it inspired me a lot I personally always love how you take down people who are talking crap about you without any reason. I personally don't get why people get mad if you don't respond on a message or whatever. I ones send you a message and you didn't respond(this was when I just started so it was a reall noob question about fiberglassing lol) but I totally get you're not going to respond to every message I mean you probably get a houndred messages a day from people who want to know stuff.

So I just wanna say those people that are talking crap about you are focking jaleaus and to lazy to work on their own skills and have a lack of creativity they don't diserve your time man.

So just keep doing what you do and ignore those losers!!

Good morning everyone. Thanks to Sensai for sending me a text and waking me up lol - anyway, with bloodshot morning eyes, no glasses or anything i am reading the comments and i have to say that you guys have taken me off the edge and i am back to normal. It was a bad day. I was taking it up the azzz with no vaseline from like 3 different fronts yesterday and just kinda got pushed to the edge for a second. I would say that at least 75-85% of the people that hate me, do so because someone who shit on me at one time and got it right back in there face, played innocent and posted about what a dick i am causing more to jump on. Have you guys seen what happens if my name even gets mentioned on a site like caraudio.com? I read some DISGUSTING shit said about myself if i dare leave this forum and try to post on another car audio forum. So i try not to look. But i know its out there.

I honestly sometimes want to close my shop, move, and not tell anyone where i am at, dissapear and just let the site run itself. I am feeling like me again though this morning due to all the posts i am reading. In a way, i can literally feel these posts.....i have met tons of members, even multiples at once (like in Vegas) and when i am walking around town with a drank in my hand, surrounded by YOU guys, i always feel comfortable. I don't want to give that up by hiding. I was even considering how i am gonna go to CES and stay in my room, away from people, because i am at a stage where i am losing trust. I really do have to be careful. But i am feeling better today and back to the old me. So if i could :friends::drinks: with every person here, i would :D

thanks again to all i don't answer here, but i DID see every single post, even through my bloodshot morning eyes LOL. :Jim:

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Maybe I'll invent a keyboard that has a bitchslap button for you homie

lets do it!! LOL

ok we need a photoshop of the SMD BSLP-1 :D

Oooooh, can it be mechanical? I'm thinking Cherry MX Blue switches and shift+bitchslap hits 'em with the backhand!

I'm gonna hate

lets do it!! LOL

Oooooh, can it be mechanical? I'm thinking Cherry MX Blue switches and shift+bitchslap hits 'em with the backhand!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEcpJLRqZ-g

This was my first thought

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

lets do it!! LOL

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=QEcpJLRqZ-g

This was my first thought

LMAO

Here's the non-mobile link that works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEcpJLRqZ-g

I'm gonna hate