why people who don't know me, hate me. RANT.

Where in Florida is this kid? If he wants to hear what a real system sounds like, I think just my mids and highs will drown out his "4 sa 8s in a 6th order blow though". Very comical in here tonight.

that's impossible, because he's running two bc3500's at .5 with 16v batteries, nothing can be louder than that :runlaugh:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

someone go to spring break nats and mention steve then get the rant on video. youtube viral it will go.

god forbid you mention steve meades name at sbn haha, bunch of haters over there too, along with a lot of followers too

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

im really not worried about that. If I went to SBN I'm sure it wouldnt be a big deal. Its easier to be tough on the internet. As evidence to tiny tim blowing his stack when he was outed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There will always be haters. Very few people have made significant contributions to the car audio community. You have made multiple. I think the DD-1 (and to a slightly lesser extent the CC-1) are HUGE advances in the Car Audio world. Yes, there were other ways to do it before, but these are affordable and easy to use. This forum is another huge contribution, when I got back into car audio recently, I searched around and checked out multiple forums to find which one is the best/has the most information and activity as I do with any hobbies. (I am big into computers and Nissans too). This is the site I landed on.

It actually surprised me, generally the largest sites for a given hobby are the most general, i.e. I am really only active on nico (http://forums.nicoclub.com/). The reason being, is that after researching various things, almost 99% of the time, the information's origin was nico, regardless of what other forum I came across it on. I'd say in general the same thing is true here. To start your own forum and have it be this successful is a HUGE accomplishment.

I don't know you personally, and yes, I have ran across people that hate on you, but I have also ran across people who talk nothing but great things. In a perfect world, these people that don't like you for whatever reason, would at least respect you enough to not talk shit. But it's the way it is, just gotta keep your head up and blow off the bullshit.

Keep up the awesome work, and thanks for all of your contributions!

• 3 years later...

If somone calls you a horse.. blow it off...if a second person xalls ypu a horse... might want to look in the mirror.....if a third person calls you horse you better get some damn horseshoes to wear, cuz u a horse...

When a ton of people say you over react in comments you got to start to thibk maybe they are a little right..Jp , bigdwiz and exo dont do shit like that. You literally just told me I should have been aborted as a baby butbthat its never to late to fi ish the job as well as say you hate me and I am a cunt rag... all of this because I said i love your shit but wouldnt mind seeing more bass videos... I have seen many people who juat say small little things and you go full on nuclear on them

..you make fun of people who get ohm math wrong or bitch at people who say they would have done something different... a lil skeptisim isnt worth the hate... We are more than a fan base, we are your money..youtube money, smd products money... we are your customers...quit takeing such offense and respect your fans and customers... like dude...you wished death on me and called me a baby cunt rag for being offended... how did anything I do deserv that?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

BOSS Audio FTW! 

Also you deleted most ifbthe bullshitbyou say cuz you dont eant people to see the shit you say... but you really gotta look in the mirror and seebwhy you get so upset about the mildest critisism

BOSS Audio FTW! 

Wow dude, way to bring back an old thread.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

This should be good

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

digs up old post and talks crap about steve. Going to be an interesting day

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD