Looking for volt meter and temperature meter. NOT STINGER

70 isn't bad, that's how much I paid for mine. I would have gone with Dakota but I found a different one that made me drool. I've also heard a lot of good about Dakota.

Where did you get yours?

NewSouth Performance. But they cater to VW and Audi to match oem styles.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are going to learn something about car audio. If it is cheap, you are getting exactly that. A cheap POS that isnt going to last you. I would rather spend a little bit more and buy a quality product.

What's the refresh time on the Dakotas I can't find that info

damore explained why he uses analog. Mainly because the refresh wont be fast enough to be accurate. Regardless of the gauge used. The stingers are just trash.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

damore explained why he uses analog. Mainly because the refresh wont be fast enough to be accurate. Regardless of the gauge used. The stingers are just trash.

If you set the warning point on a dakota to say 12.6v, would't it be pretty accurate at that point? Then at least you would know when you're dipping too low.

By accurate at that point I mean spot on.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Thats why I'm avoidin them what's your recommendations?

Thats why I'm avoidin them what's your recommendations?

Never had an issue with mine. Other than it starts to lose accuracy the further outside of the calibrated voltage I go. Like if I calibrated it at 13.5v, the more above or below 13.5 I go, the less accurate it is. But that is only 1 or 2 10ths

hes saying that damore is the one to get. I have been waiting for it to come out.

I want it too but 2" is too big.

hes saying that damore is the one to get. I have been waiting for it to come out.

I want it too but 2" is too big.

Lol some one better mak that their sig

Archived