got an awsome side job today !!

i was at work. well acting like i was working , and was backing out of a realitors rental trailer park when a guy driveing a lewis bear, budwiser beer cargo van and he stopd and flaged me down and i thought he might have been lost so i stoped and he asked me if i did remodeling and such i was like yea thats why im pimpin a work van...and he asked if i could give him a quote on doing a business gutter repair, i was like sure....not realy intending to do it just to get rid of his so i could contue my day of fuckin off....but i decided to go to the store he was taking about and take a look at the gutter.. what had happend to the gutter is, it was raining and a truck driver that delivers the beer to the stores pulled too close to the store and his smoke stack tore the gutter a little and knocked the down spout out of wack a little, so i was like well thats a very easy repair and i called the man and told him i would do the repair for 50 bucks since it was so easy and wouldnt take but 10 minutes to do...he came out to the store and looked it over with me and he called his boss and told him he found someone to repair it supper cheap and walked off to  talk to them for a minute, and came back and asked me to wright him up an invoice and i did and he said leave the amount blank, well i got my ladder and fixed the gutter and it took all of 8 minutes to fix, and he looked over the work walked inside to the atm got some money out and handed me $300 dollars and a business card and said hell be in contact with me to do more repairs as they arrive.....so i was like poopn in my shorts , totaly amased i was given 300 dollars instead of 50 since i had no materals invloved other than 6 . 1/4" machine screws to reattach the gutter with....so it made for a great week and an awsome side job...just thought i would share this with everyone  :^ $$$

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets