not everyone likes the dd-1? some rude comments

All I get from this is that db-r is Sundowns repair shop. So if a Sundown amp gets sent in to db-r, and the user says he tuned with a dd-1, it will not be warrantied.

Sundown and db-r are working hard as they can to avoid warranty repairs and make as much money as they can on their customers. Sundown nuthuggers need to wake the fuck up.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i dont get db-rs logic.if i take a shit and only use one square of toilet paper to whip my ass and end up with shit on my hand its not the toilet paper companies fault its mine for not being smart enough to understand how to use it

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

He is starting to change his tune in the thread on CACO. I think it is finally hitting him that he needed to reword his new warranty policy, and that it was USER ERROR not the DD1 causing the problems.

| Pioneer | DC Audio | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

Here is another dumbass DD-1 user.. cant even use the right fucking cd that came with the unit, let alone the right frequancy.

Think tony d'amore replied...

But for the LOLs of some of the idiots that cant do such simple things, and blame their problems on simple to use tools..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57RUYL6lsq0

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Latest DB-R post------

I read the thread over at SMD. Have this to say, now that I have cooled off a little bit about people attacking me over this thing and my repair warranty policy regarding it's use/mis-use.

The failures that customers had relayed to me, were when they FIRST tried to use the DD-1 the problem happened. Not after months, years, blah blah. FIRST TIME.

Did the DD-1 cause the problem or was it purely user error? I don't know, am not familiar with the DD-1 I do not own one. Am I saying you should not own one, NO, you can own one, most people reported good luck with them. Buy it if it makes you happy.

Am I saying there is even a smidge of a chance that you could break your Sundown or other amp with the DD-1, YES. How, I do not know, don't follow the directions and that's what you get.

Send it to us for repair, get it back, do the same thing to the amp again and expect us to warranty it, NO. Make sure you are using the thing according to the instructions. We won't fix your amp over and over again for free if we think it's something you are doing to cause the problem. That is ANY repair shop, not just this one. We don't work for free.

Do I own a DD-1? NO.

Edited by 03 Xtreme Fosgate

Here is another dumbass DD-1 user.. cant even use the right fucking cd that came with the unit, let alone the right frequancy.

But for the LOLs of some of the idiots that cant do such simple things, and blame their problems on simple to use tools..

That dude is an idiot,sounds a little "slow" to me.

That dude is an idiot,sounds a little "slow" to me.

Everybody go Flagg the video!!!

somebody send db-r a dd-1 and write it off on taxes as a business expense so he can make a vid showing that its user error and this thread can be killed. lol

on a side note ive entered to win one from twistedchild so i can add it to the toolkit.