1994 Chevy Blazer 9" Lift on 38s(Fresh Paint!)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently bought a 1994 chevy blazer silverado sport, and yours is basically the direction i want mine to go. Not so sure about the yellow, your truck is like a banana from hell that would laugh like a maniac while it ran you over. I think the first thing to change on mine is the ugly all red interior. Keep up the good work cant wait to see more updates.

• 4 years later...

Well im finally starting to work on this thing again, been on the back burner for a long time. Bought a house and finally have a good place to work on it. trying to get back into my car audio hobby ? just finished the entire floor with deadener and some on the roof

blazer.jpg

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

LED head lights modded so low beams stay on with high beams. LED switch backs in the parking lights / blinkers and led side marker lights. got some 3" flush mount cubes to install for fog lights

30706481_1914068038613176_5337401995494959680_n.jpg

Love Blazers man.  Whats the plan for this one?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

6 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Love Blazers man.  Whats the plan for this one?

nothing crazy for now, clean and simple as i plan on driving it alot. just gunna throw my two kicker CVX tens i got on the shelf in a clean down fire box so i can still but stuff in the rear with out risking the subs. RF 1k, kick panels and still undecided on speakers. its going to paint soon so ill have a lil while to decide. ive got some SMD meters to go in the dash as well.

Archived