1994 Chevy Blazer 9" Lift on 38s(Fresh Paint!)

That is gonna be badass!

I'd keep it yellow though, looks different that way. And it grabs your attention!

Hey whatcha gonna do with those 15" wheels?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Love the truck the sidepipes are sick. I'd keep that sucker yellow the black wheels will look great with it I was looking at doing those in 22x14 but I'd have to kick it down to 33s or lift more to keep my 35s.... dont want to spend more money on lift or wheels haha.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Love the truck the sidepipes are sick. I'd keep that sucker yellow the black wheels will look great with it I was looking at doing those in 22x14 but I'd have to kick it down to 33s or lift more to keep my 35s.... dont want to spend more money on lift or wheels haha.

thanks man! only bad thing is about the yellow is the paint is not in great shape. the new wheels/tires should give it a whole new look though. still waiting to get it back from the shop though

yea this is a expensive hobby lol

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

That is gonna be badass!

I'd keep it yellow though, looks different that way. And it grabs your attention!

Hey whatcha gonna do with those 15" wheels?

thanks! paint is in pretty bad shape though :/

probably try to sell the set locally. the tires have some dryrot, but these older mickey thompson tires arent made anymore and are still worth a lil money

thanks man! only bad thing is about the yellow is the paint is not in great shape. the new wheels/tires should give it a whole new look though. still waiting to get it back from the shop though

yea this is a expensive hobby lol

Yeah I told myself I wasn't buying any more wheels after I got my 22x11s w/ 325/50r22 Nittos it has been 5 months and I'm already looking at wheels again. When you do repaint, yellow would be sick its different from the black/black/black you see everywhere.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

• 2 weeks later...

well those wheels were back ordered, went with a different set. picking up the truck tomorrow, and will be ordering some more new parts this weekend! here's a sneak peak

Archived