Sundown Audio

I got in my 2 E-12's today from FedEx and went ahead and hooked them up. They're in a 4 cube box tuned to 32 hz with an apsm1500 @1 ohm. They have far beyond exceeded what I expected. They have an amazing sound to them and have a really strong lowend. They don't feel or look like a 400 Rms sub. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

I'll have some vids tomorrow because its almost already dark.

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I hear the E series is awesome. Would like to pick up a pair some time to fool around with. In for vids. Congrats bro.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

good to hear that they perform even better than what you expected!i really like sound systems that reproduce (almost)all kinds of music the right way no matter how high their dv level is.so enjoy them(after break in period...)the more you can!

'92 toy rolla EE90/AE92 1.3lt 12 x 8inch beyma (mids) 6 x beyma CP21-F tweeters(highs) 4 x 15 SPL Dynamics SPL380 D2(walled) 2 x ESX Vision 2500.2(mids,highs) 1 x SPL Dynamics D9-XS(subs) 4 x stinger SPV70 + 5 X SVR platinum 3500P batts 157.2 official on db drag comp-157.3 on same comp but eliminated...still a work in progress... Team Hxomania Trikala http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156885-lil-noisy-toy-rolla/

• 2 weeks later...