dont worry, you guys will forget all about the youtube update soon, and find something else to whine about, just like when facebook forced everyone over to the new layout, dont hear people hating it no more, and all those people that said they where going to delete their account are still there. ;)

Actually. I only got used to the last update because i had no choice. I sent my feedback to youtube and not a fuck was given. Not even a response. I was actually quite respectful in my feedback. This update I like less than the last, but since i obviously have no choice, i will again just get used to it and deal with it. It really doesn't matter, as long as i can see updates from my subscriptions i couldn't care less.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

LOL I'm one of the ppl who kept getting this layout off and on the past few months, would stay this way for a day or so then go back to the old one for a couple of weeks I guess as they implemented the feedback. During that time they had no "Uploads" only selection for subscriptions which is the only thing that pissed me off, I'm glad they finally implemented it.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived