2004 escalade 2nd battery tray HELP!!

hey guys this is my first post but i want to make it quick and simple

i have about a 3kw system and ive recently ordered the XS D3400 but i dont wana puit it in the back of my truck bcuz i simply just dont like the way it looks lol

i want my battery to go in the stock location similar to the way they setup police tahoes; right next to the fire wall on the passenger side

im going to no doubt have to remove the fender brace but thats no the issue, i need some kind of battery tray and the local dealer just doesnt really understand what im trying to do so its just awkward explaining things to someone who l=keeps giving you a blank stare and doesnt really help lol

so what im hoping to get from you guys is maybe a part number for a tray that fits in that spot near the firewall from someone whos done this to their Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade, etc.

this is the very first topic post ive ever made so im not sure how to put up pics..ill try and have some here in a few

Thanks guys i hope someone can help!

There is a factory option best bet is rock auto. Search for a battery tray for your truck. It should bolt in

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ToNasty: yea the brace isnt my main problem i know that thing just pops out i just want the stock look with an OEM battery tray and i have yet to find one that fits, have you done this to your vehicle or have any idea where i can find the battery tray?

n8ball2013: thanks for the reference, im looking there now but the site is sort of confusing to navigate, i dont think it shows what im searching for

Give me a few ill get home and look

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the dealer. if you want the stock look just buy one of the covers like on the stock battery. its a foam peice that raps around the battery. an xs battery is a hell of a lot bettery than a oem one. i wouldnt get a oem battery

Archived