DC Sound Lab

Terry Brocks knocks a 157.2 from the trunk (VID inside)

see im not knocking the score thats what you guys arnt getting im saying there should be something different as the trunk aspect due to some cars have folding seats and some dont, so there should technically be two different classes of trunk due to the fact if you have none folding seats you cannot take them down at all no comp lets you that is a complete sealed trunk this is my aspect i never said his numbers arnt great and never said it was an easy task i just said getting those results on the seats up as alot of cars do is even harder

even if you don't have folding flat seats, you can still lean them down. As long as you keep the seat in the car and it can be reattached. There's no need for two classes.

They never used to let you maybe they changed it but when i first tried it they told me know if its supposed to be bolted needs to be bolted

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

see im not knocking the score thats what you guys arnt getting im saying there should be something different as the trunk aspect due to some cars have folding seats and some dont, so there should technically be two different classes of trunk due to the fact if you have none folding seats you cannot take them down at all no comp lets you that is a complete sealed trunk this is my aspect i never said his numbers arnt great and never said it was an easy task i just said getting those results on the seats up as alot of cars do is even harder

even if you don't have folding flat seats, you can still lean them down. As long as you keep the seat in the car and it can be reattached. There's no need for two classes.

They never used to let you maybe they changed it but when i first tried it they told me know if its supposed to be bolted needs to be bolted

Those rules have been around for a while.

A 57 out of a trunk car is impressive............wait a 57 PERIOD is pretty damn impressive. He's also doing it with 4 12's which is really unheard of. Not sure what frequency he does it at or what all his system has done to it but give credit where it is due.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg