Sundown Audio

Sundown X-10 / X-15 / X-18 Prototypes Here

Pre-order already......haha...can't wait for these...dope subs Jacob!

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

I am very excited about this line... a truly high excursion line at reasonable prices. I had a very particular vision with this line in mind -- I was not happy with simply making an evolutionary step from the SA line as our previous prototype from a few years back was. I wanted a fully new platform line to delivery truly GREAT performance. I think once the final specs are released and people see / hear these they will be a big hit.

Another cool thing about the X series motor is that it can be pretty easily re-coned with many popular 3" coils from custom sources such as FixMySpeaker in case someone tears one up and wants to go that route smile.png Many 8-layer flats will fit the gap.

I cannot wait to see some builds with the new Zs and Xs. Throw a box together for one of them now!!! :drink40:

Rebuild in progress...

Ill take a ten as soon as you put them on sale lol..

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

IDK if these will kick the SA series out and be more popular...those fit perfectly into the beat on a budget market they would be hard to beat...I guess it just comes down to the final pricing on these. Either way I still want an X-10 when they are released. PREORDER would be sick lol.

This is what I am coming up with on pricing for these drivers :

X-10 : $329

X-12 : $349

X-15 : $389

X-18 : $409

This is MAP from any authorized dealers (which is a shipped price). We will also have pre-order specials as these are launched; they may not launch all at once for reference. The pre-order price is TBA but will follow suit roughly at the same type of % discount as past pre-orders.

It is based entirely on their cost to build and I have not figured in a single cent for the money spent on the new tooling or patent fees.

Props for not passing on business cost to the customer...You are truely dedicated. The baskets look awesome and super beefy... Im definitely in for one of the 10"s when preorder starts

Ill take a ten as soon as you put them on sale lol..

Was confused..so are you saying you want a 10?

LoL. I'm liking. Interested to see you do some in car tests too.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

LOL yea..GET ME A TEN NOW! :deadhorse:

didnt realise i posted in this one that many times haha...I just get excited when it gets bumped...those surrounds and baskets have me anxious

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

didnt realise i posted in this one that many times haha...I just get excited when it gets bumped...those surrounds and baskets have me anxious

Yea, but I'm curious to see real world tests. I never doubt Jacob and with the way these look, they may be my new replacements. Standing by for specs and an in car test. I only need 4 15s... =)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Yea, but I'm curious to see real world tests. I never doubt Jacob and with the way these look, they may be my new replacements. Standing by for specs and an in car test. I only need 4 15s... =)

4-15! lol... shit all over my 1-10 in a T-line LOL

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: