How To Make Flushed In Trim Rings

sorry to bring this back up but does it matter if you go clockwise or counter-clockwise with the router when cutting these circles?

Yes it does matter which way you go because going the wrong direction while cutting could possiblity damage the bit. I believe you should go CCW cutting circle with jasper guide..

• 1 year later...

hey man u might dont have time for this but i will really apreciate if u please hook me up wit this info i just got a router and the circle jig but i got no idea how to use it i wanna do rings for a 6.5" and 12" but i dont know the sequence to follow and do those rings and get nice and perfect circles

thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WHat the wood thickness steve uses there

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

• 1 year later...