Reelfish92's S10 Build Log.

Ah we'll when I go see robin for a follow up demo with the box he built for me, I might have to see if I can find you. I know my car is somewhere in the 40's I just haven't metered yet. BHE boxes ftw though, for sure

Bassboxing is drivers door open, mic on the dash playing a song for 30 seconds right? I will see if I can get on a mic tomorrow and try it.

Nice s-10!!!

I have one as well

Thanks!

what class would you fall in with bassboxing since it's a truck? i'd love to see this on some stupid power with a pair of high power handling subs.

I'm not sure I can do Stock Truck. But it was made to ground pound and 139.9 bass race. The rms of the subs is 3,600w. I'm only putting 2,400w clamped to them. I will have more power soon hopefully.

those subs would love a flatline 5k :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Sounds like fun. I wanna put mine on the meter just for giggles and shits... But I really only built it for me. I always liked bass boxing videos, seems more fun then just turn the volume max and hope something doesn't give out

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Ah we'll when I go see robin for a follow up demo with the box he built for me, I might have to see if I can find you. I know my car is somewhere in the 40's I just haven't metered yet. BHE boxes ftw though, for sure

Bassboxing is drivers door open, mic on the dash playing a song for 30 seconds right? I will see if I can get on a mic tomorrow and try it.

i'm pretty sure bassboxing is an average of 3 30 second runs, 1st run sealed up dash, 2nd run drivers door open, 3rd run both doors open, i couldn't imagine this same box on a pair of 5k's and some really beefy subs, 49.9 bassrace with 2 12's :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

i'm pretty sure bassboxing is an average of 3 30 second runs, 1st run sealed up dash, 2nd run drivers door open, 3rd run both doors open, i couldn't imagine this same box on a pair of 5k's and some really beefy subs, 49.9 bassrace with 2 12's :D

That's right, the Team SSA guys were bass boxing last weekend. 2 doors open full tilt is scary lol. And with a BHE build, you don't need a lot of power. 2 Fi BTL 12s on 5k would be nice. :D I know a guy a little north of Gainesville with 2 Fi BTLs 12s the first gen ones, he might of sold them already though =/.

That's right, the Team SSA guys were bass boxing last weekend. 2 doors open full tilt is scary lol. And with a BHE build, you don't need a lot of power. 2 Fi BTL 12s on 5k would be nice. :D I know a guy a little north of Gainesville with 2 Fi BTLs 12s the first gen ones, he might of sold them already though =/.

but a lot of power helps :D I think I know who you're talking about, he has an eclipse correct?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

but a lot of power helps :D I think I know who you're talking about, he has an eclipse correct?

Yep, thing was beast. I wish I bought them. I'm going to be up that way for Christmas soon too, up on the Santa Fe River. (Alachua area)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived