Reelfish92's S10 Build Log.

Looks a bit louder then it was at slamfest... Is that still the same flatline 2k?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Looks a bit louder then it was at slamfest... Is that still the same flatline 2k?

Yes, and yet again this footage is a few weeks old, I messed around with the tuning on the amp and it chokes you on anything 26hz - 42 hz :). It wasn't loud at all at slamfest. I'm just focusing on getting to SBN and possibly getting the Flatline Fl2 to feed the subs RMS.

Yes, and yet again this footage is a few weeks old, I messed around with the tuning on the amp and it chokes you on anything 26hz - 42 hz :). It wasn't loud at all at slamfest. I'm just focusing on getting to SBN and possibly getting the Flatline Fl2 to feed the subs RMS.

I wonder what makes yours so much louder then mine? You should have a bit more port with the double kerf box, and your box is most likely larger then mine (32x22x14) but I've got larger woofers on "the same power" your fl1 vs a skar 2500.1.. So other then the previous it has to do with cabin acoustics... Since mine is rear firing in a trunk and yours is in the cabin with you.

Any thoughts? I really like mine but I'm ready for 3k+ now... I'm not sure if its the bass head in me that thinks its not loud enough or what.....I met with robin yesterday and gave him a demo and he said he was very impressed with mine.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Not only is it a nice build. It sounds great too.. :snipersmilie:

I really appreciate that Pat. I can't wait til you get the new Fi BTL triple stacks, that 11 hz on the SP4s is nuts!!

I wonder what makes yours so much louder then mine? You should have a bit more port with the double kerf box, and your box is most likely larger then mine (32x22x14) but I've got larger woofers on "the same power" your fl1 vs a skar 2500.1.. So other then the previous it has to do with cabin acoustics... Since mine is rear firing in a trunk and yours is in the cabin with you.

Any thoughts? I really like mine but I'm ready for 3k+ now... I'm not sure if its the bass head in me that thinks its not loud enough or what.....I met with robin yesterday and gave him a demo and he said he was very impressed with mine.

Smaller cabin, all my boxes in the S10 seem to peak in the 40-42hz ranges from what I've seen.

Wish we coulda got some side by side pics at Slamfest. Ready to hear the new 12's at SBN! We will have to swap demos again! Im building a new box designed by Robin with a 'Nendo 3KWP so it should do a little better than what you heard at Slamfest! lol

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Nice clean setup man! Maybe If you double up on power you can try 49.9 class. If you find a good song and can hold voltage it may be possible ;)

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Wish we coulda got some side by side pics at Slamfest. Ready to hear the new 12's at SBN! We will have to swap demos again! Im building a new box designed by Robin with a 'Nendo 3KWP so it should do a little better than what you heard at Slamfest! lol

For sure man, I love your truck. Red dimes ftw.

Nice clean setup man! Maybe If you double up on power you can try 49.9 class. If you find a good song and can hold voltage it may be possible ;)

That would be sweet! I would have a lot of people hating though, 2 12s bassracing 149.9 hahaha.

Yea it's a tough class, that's what I'm planning on running next year. 4 15s later though lol.

It sure is fun to be a spectator watching 149.9. I know down here the punisher geo and justin's blazer (team ssa guys) sometimes tie 3 times.

Archived