shit

You damn right shit buddy you're in for a world of hurt :twirl:

You can expect a little bit of this :johnecon: some of that :unclejohn: and a whole lot of this :2girls: and of course lets not forget some of this :wackit:

M'kay pumpkin :hay:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

• 2 weeks later...

well time for some updates! First off I bought Scott's 2 xl 15's and hes shipping those next week. I also finally found a KCE400BT (bt adaptor for my deck) for an absolute steal and that should be here soon enough. As far as the tablet install I'm most likely going to mount it behind the bezel and find some way to get to it easily. The head unit will be moved to right over the hvac controls eventually. And I have finally decided (for now) what equipment I will be using. The only thing that is undecided is which alternator and the kind of box. I think that's it for now but I'll update as I get stuff done.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Mike singer ftmfw! And do those beasts in a 4th! Beast mode!!

yea I'm really leaning towards singer right now and I want to do a 4th mainly due to the large range it can play but I need to figure out how much space I actually have.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

I say singer cause he was killer in the cs department. I emailed him, gave him a list of what I had going in, hat kind of car, engine; etc and he got right back to me with a price and specs . He's won my business for life on that alone. On top of that the alt is well done from what I can tell. I haven't been able to get it installed yet, but it will be going in very soon!

You're not loud unless you're in a 4th! But no really I'd like to see it done since Scott pussied out!!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I gotta figure out a basic layout of where everything's going to go. I made one that will work with a reg ported box and maybe a 4th just gotta be willing to cut up my rear seat a bit lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Archived