Another tat ...and done! 7 hours later!!

I have to agree, yours looks better, more realisitic flow to it than the original....

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

dude that's sick! I love the whole almost following the musculature style look it's got goin on too that's awesome! I have an air force symbol tat that I came up with the design and took it to a guy and he killed it I love it but I want to do more with it now lol right now it's black and white and I'm lookin to add some color to it... one of the things I wanna do is add an american flag into it. I'll post pics of my 2 tats one of these days lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

dude that's sick! I love the whole almost following the musculature style look it's got goin on too that's awesome! I have an air force symbol tat that I came up with the design and took it to a guy and he killed it I love it but I want to do more with it now lol right now it's black and white and I'm lookin to add some color to it... one of the things I wanna do is add an american flag into it. I'll post pics of my 2 tats one of these days lol

Thanks man. I had debated on the AF symbol at one time, then wanted this, and still may go with the symbol. If I do, I will do them all on my back under the flag. Not sure yet. :)

Def post it when done!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived