more kick panels REVISION 12 16 06

• 4 weeks later...

another set

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well I sold this set on ebay,but last night when I went out to box them up ,i noticed they were a little weak in some places,Now I could have just sent thm out that way....But no I dont work that way...If i had ordered them and they were like this,,Id be pissed...So I ripped the carpet back off of them and did some more glassing on them..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

But first...

These cups are what I usually use for mixing my resin.I like to reuse them,becouse even @ .30 a piece they add up...

Posted Image

but it seems 9 times out of 10 I end up cracking the cup when i try to remove the dry resin out of it...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well I decided to try somthing different here,add water into the mixing cups to the desired ML i wanted...

Posted Image

and transfer the water to a couple (more forgiving) containers..and mark out my measurements...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I bought a bunch of brushes of e bay,48 of them for 16.00 shipped...

but the handles annoy the hell out of me...on the left is how they come,on the right,,,,after i sand down the handle...

Posted Image

Hey man sorry I didn't see this a while back, one of the cleanest pods ever bro. Keep it up

thank you...alot of people got no love for carpet anymore,but i believe thats the way some things just need to be...

Archived