Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

started work on my custom doors.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Peelsed off the plasti dip

You didn't like the black? And shoot, I didn't realize that stuff just peels off like that.

i put $25 in gas this morning (@$3.13 per gallon) and I hand washed my car so it better NOT rain or ima be pissed lol, although the water on the roof of my car turned to ice so idk it might rain

I swear every time I wash my car it rains within the next two days. Heck we pretty much had a drought here in Ohio and I washed my car. Nothing was on the radar and then it decides to rain.

lol yeah I hate when that happens. thats y sometimes i just give it a rinse with water just to get all the dirt off, so that it doesn't look all dirty

eddymack028

i put $25 in gas this morning (@$3.13 per gallon) and I hand washed my car so it better NOT rain or ima be pissed lol, although the water on the roof of my car turned to ice so idk it might rain

I swear every time I wash my car it rains within the next two days. Heck we pretty much had a drought here in Ohio and I washed my car. Nothing was on the radar and then it decides to rain.

You know what's worse washing your car then it rains and you live down a gravel road...

Peelsed off the plasti dip

You didn't like the black? And shoot, I didn't realize that stuff just peels off like that.

Yea it's easy to peel off if you put a good coat on it. If its a light coat then it's a little more work to take off

I likes it but the plasti dip gets dirty too easy

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

You know what's worse washing your car then it rains and you live down a gravel road...

Yepp, both my parents houses have dirt/mud and gravel driveway. They also both form puddles when it rains that you can't avoid. I try going slow as possible through them but still doesn't make a difference. never ending battle

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Yepp, both my parents houses have dirt/mud and gravel driveway. They also both form puddles when it rains that you can't avoid. I try going slow as possible through them but still doesn't make a difference. never ending battle

i love ohio too

go south and

90% of the time theres amish horse buggy shit

got ecoli on my rims wtf

dublin: im hoping one day u make a wall and cause some problems (drive by buggy old amish man beard shakes)

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Archived