Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i put $25 in gas this morning (@$3.13 per gallon) and I hand washed my car so it better NOT rain or ima be pissed lol, although the water on the roof of my car turned to ice so idk it might rain

I swear every time I wash my car it rains within the next two days. Heck we pretty much had a drought here in Ohio and I washed my car. Nothing was on the radar and then it decides to rain.

You know what's worse washing your car then it rains and you live down a gravel road...

Yepp, both my parents houses have dirt/mud and gravel driveway. They also both form puddles when it rains that you can't avoid. I try going slow as possible through them but still doesn't make a difference. never ending battle

i love ohio too

go south and

90% of the time theres amish horse buggy shit

got ecoli on my rims wtf

dublin: im hoping one day u make a wall and cause some problems (drive by buggy old amish man beard shakes)

You better watch out for the amish mafia lol

eddymack028

I was busy cutting and chopping firewood all day so I didn't have any time to do anything to the ride today even though I really wanted to. Maybe tomorrow.

i cranked the heat.... lol and put gas in it... 2.99 a gallon :) woot woot :yahoo:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i put $25 in gas this morning (@$3.13 per gallon) and I hand washed my car so it better NOT rain or ima be pissed lol, although the water on the roof of my car turned to ice so idk it might rain

I swear every time I wash my car it rains within the next two days. Heck we pretty much had a drought here in Ohio and I washed my car. Nothing was on the radar and then it decides to rain.

You know what's worse washing your car then it rains and you live down a gravel road...

Yepp, both my parents houses have dirt/mud and gravel driveway. They also both form puddles when it rains that you can't avoid. I try going slow as possible through them but still doesn't make a difference. never ending battle

i love ohio too

go south and

90% of the time theres amish horse buggy shit

got ecoli on my rims wtf

dublin: im hoping one day u make a wall and cause some problems (drive by buggy old amish man beard shakes)

You better watch out for the amish mafia lol

^^Trust me, that's my plan once I get through college and get a good job.

^Lol! Scary thing is that I live approx 30miles away from that marlin/marven guy that just got introduced on Amish Mafia.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Gave a demo to a kid who goes to my school so he could check out my sub/box before he bought it. REBUILD TIME! Going to make a build log soon.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

It wasn't my car but my wife's grandma's 2003 toyota sequoia had a broken rear hatch latch. Toyota decided to use a cheap plastic latch and left no other way to open the hatch. So when that piece broke I had to slim jim the hatch open, pull all the interior pieces off to get to the latch mechanism.

I found an all metal latch on amazon instead of an oem plastic one so hopefully I won't have to ever deal with that again.

Archived