Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

Popped out a nasty crushed fiberglass bumper cover with a torch and a hay hook lmao. Thinking about working on an amp rack while I wait for some materials to come in to finish the wall.

believe half of what you see and none of what you hear lol.

2003 Ford Taurus SEL

JVC KD-R520

4 JL ZR-525CSI 5.25 Mids

4 JL ZR100-CT Highs

1 18" RE Sx Dual 4 ohm wired parallel to 2 ohms

1 Kicker CX1200.1 (Bass)

1 DD S4B (Mids)

2 Optima Yellow Tops

200a Alt.

Wired in the lighting wires, cleaned it, set gain unloaded so I'm not far off when I set loaded. Getting ready for the SHD install Tuesday.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

wanted to do the big 3 but found out it has 6gauge wire AND big 3 already done in it...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bought 5/16 round bar , torched it & bent me a new exhaust hanger/bracket them welded that to the exhaust pipe .

then that damn ABS light that's been on for two weeks & scared me a couple of times, finally got to reground it & voila !

#savinmesomemoneyyea!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Got "t-boned!" Basically a direct hit on my rear driver side wheel and wheel well. Hard to tell from the pic, but the rear tire is cocked inwards about 30 degrees so my alignment is beyond dicked up.

FA4C353B-A3F7-4BE5-8C5C-478D842584EF.jpg

Stupid ass kid said "he didn't see me." Care to guess why the lazy bastard couldn't see me?

104FB0FB-3F56-4BC8-960F-9D0E5F98A63B.jpg

Fortunately that was just on my gas effeicient secondary driver, just a giant hassle I got to deal with, especially with the holiday coming up it probably won't get in to get fixed for at least a week or two!?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 3 weeks later...

Archived