Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

Haven't seen this on here yet so I figured I'd start one. I've seen them on other forums before and they were pretty cool. It can be anything, not just audio. Even if its only getting gas, post it up!

I'll start...

The inside of my tahoe has been neglected for the last few months, so I started a deep clean today. I got the dash all cleaned up and vacuumed, gonna condition the leather next, maybe do that tomorrow though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I didn't do it today but last night I just filled up my tank from E. 30 bucks later and I'm ready roll for another week!

But today I plan on cleaning it out. Got some napkins and receipts collecting on the floor lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Painting some wheels... Still curing lmao. The paint company said at least 2 weeks to cure. Been a week and a half so far. I'll probably leave them for 3 and a half weeks oe something just to make sure.

S__0571_zps551deaec.jpg

And changed the oil while I had it up on stands

51%2BRD8TefwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Topped off my tank while gas is at $3.18, was like $22

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Just crawled out from under the car. Noticed my exhaust sounded kinda weird. Looked under there and 1 of 2 bolts holding the cat back to the muffler was snapped in half.

Got that bitch out and replaced.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived