well I have several questions setting this up, I am no gamer so hopefully I can find the answer here with someone that had to share with a sibling. I got them each their own big screen and Xbox connect, turtle beach headphones, and a gaming chair. 1) do I mount on the wall and separate them by about 6' or back to back? do I mount table height with the stand since the chair is lower, or on the wall with the connect piece above it? definitely need some help here as I don't want to screw it up :) since I have younger kids also I have to set it up xmas eve when they go to bed so I have a 4-5 hour window... I am just going to wrap the headphones and put them under the tree and set up the xboxs in the basement for more of a surprise. sorry it is one continuous paragraph but my tablet (surface) doesn't let the return button work ?!?!

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

What no gamers? I decided last night looking at it just to mount on the wall and separate them as far as I can. I will take the other screen they currently have and mount that one in between them so they can have the wiiu on it.

I found some game center chairs at target yesterday for $99, has a swivel and speakers built into it plus arm rests that fold out of the way. Im done with it, I have quite a few things to set up on xmas eve and trying to make it as quick as possible.

if they play each other you are going to want them to not be able to see the others screen. im willing to bet if they are competitive and equally matched one will resort to screen peeking and chaos will ensue

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

How old are they, and any other children that will be playing/watching ?

Just be safe that the tv's aren't pulled (by young hands) and a shitty event unfolds... If they are "older", N8 has a great suggestion.

I have 2 tv's in the same room. Each with console, internet, and headsets. But, we are always on the same team. No eye wonder matters.

Edited by KyLar96

They are 12 and 13 and fight if the other one looks at the other wrong... I will put up a divider if all hell breaks loose. they are going on the wall I bought another wall divider to mount the wiiu in between them , separated by about 3' between each screen

I thought about it, on Sunday I can kick them out and I can watch 3 NFL games at the same time... too bad the season is almost over... or over after tomorrow...

They pretty mouthed freaked out, it took them a moment to figure it out, as their other Xbox is broken and they both received the same game.... I will let them rock it for a day before I lay some rules down, as I should of got them some depends diapers. But they were happy, thanks for the input from the few that responded. I will get some pictures later, the place is a mess now and don't want to embarrass myself

Here is a quick pic I took on Xmas... eventually the wall paper and paneling will come down when we renovate the basement, but they could care less

I also made them the shadowbox for their football jerseys while at work, just have to hang them up.

564046_4408418405712_1061656928_n.jpg