DC Sound Lab

What can they handle?

Your over thinking it man, just hook the single 2200 up to it and be happy. If you run a 2200 to each one then you will probably be doing recones a lot.

Edited by sprkn_ranger

well aint that what u just said? cuz of impendence rise when you wire a sub to 1 ohm, it is closer to seeing the 2 ohm load of the amp?

Team?????

Vintage 1971 Shit Stained panties

1 can of mace and whistle

2 pairs of thongs

10 holy condoms

Tube sock for extra protection

ya but i dont have the money to be buying subs jst to see what they can handle, n aftr i blow them cuz nobody will help me on what they can take then i would have to buy another 200$+ sub...trust me if i had the money i would of already baught em and tried to blow em...im trying to find the loudest route for the money that i do have..

If that was the case, then just stick with the RMS

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ahh i never thought about gettin 3 lv3s...i think ill do that, and i am worring abt how much power i run if ima be competing, cuz i wannt push dc's to their full potential, i dnt wanna show up at competition knowing i can get more out of the sub...

Team?????

Vintage 1971 Shit Stained panties

1 can of mace and whistle

2 pairs of thongs

10 holy condoms

Tube sock for extra protection

ya im kinda dumb at this, judge me if you want bt everything i know i have taught myself soo...

^^^^this is the reason you need to do simple math and go by what the manufacturer tells you it will handle. Every rating is listed on the web site. 2 lvl 3s, 900x2. = 1800. Tht what you should use a few hundred watts +/- is ok, but NOT 2,000. If you wanna gamble and willing to except the fact you void your warranty by using well beyond the rating that's on you.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Exactly. Can't be "I taught myself and don't want to ruin anything" while being "how many more watts can I run to get more"

Every install is different, and just because someone ran this much to this woofer, means you can. The factors affecting the sub within an enclosure are numerous and using manufacturer guidelines will not lessen performance.

It seems like you keep asking the same questions, and probably is due to the fact you're not getting the answer you want. If you're set on running something, then run it. But the answers given are to help you be smart with your equipment

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

How many times do you want us to give you the correct answer before you'll listen???

Or are you just here to play dumb to troll?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg