AFTERGLOW-AGU.1S. Wireless gaming head set

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pulse mode on the Sony's is pretty awesome. Buy them at best buy. They'll price match amazon. Then if you don't like em take them back. But I doubt you will. My brother has a midrange set of Turtle's and I prefer mine to his. Not sure what models but they're 5.1 and hard wired. Launch night of black ops I wore the pulse headset for around 7 hours. Plus they have a 3.5 headphone jack for anything else you want to listen to. Only downside is they are playstation only for mic and surround sound but I'm not planning to jump ship. I'm sure they'll work on PS Orbis or whatever they call it.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Right.

I like the 3.5 jack that my turtle beach have.

But,do all mentioned have seperate game, and chat volume?

That was the main deal breaker with these. You turn the game volume up, the chat volume goes down, and vice versa. I hated that.

And the "quick" mute of my voice. I need that......

On the ones I linked, there is a button to choose if you want digital surround or normal, a slide for main volume, a slide to balance how you want game volume to chat volume, and a press of the left side above the mic is for power and mute. Long hold to turn on, short press to select mute on/off, long press to turn off. Charges via usb, will charge with the cable and a cell phone charger block. The longest I think I have worn them was probably a good 4 hours straight, either I took them off or stopped playing. I think they can last a good 7 or 8 hours though.

Yes. There's a master volume knob. A volume slider to go from voice to game volume. In the center is neutral, then you adjust it more for which you want louder. I'll get a pic in a sec of the controls. Also yes, it does have a quick mute button.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Check out the turtle beach x-12's. Hell of a good deal at $60. They are wired though.

Already have 5 sets of wired......

trying to find my NUT HUG wireless set.

Ones i purchased didnt do it for me.......

Thank you for the help....... but, im looking for more... but, thanks...

Check out the turtle beach x-12's. Hell of a good deal at $60. They are wired though.

Already have 5 sets of wired......

trying to find my NUT HUG wireless set.

Ones i purchased didnt do it for me.......

Thank you for the help....... but, im looking for more... but, thanks...

Np man. I understand trying to find a good wireless set cause wires can be a pain in the ass most of the time. Had a chance to play with some astro a40's while I was at my cousins house for christmas break and they were awsome but damn are they expensive. They are completely compatible to

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Archived