*** Skar Audio OFC Power Wire Pre-Order & Info ***

Hey guys,

I appreciate some of the input from you in this thread, I just wanted to chime in on the matter of pricing for the new power wire lines...Skar Audio is not a direct to customer brand, we cater to acquiring new dealers that push the line locally, etc. Pricing is always going to be higher going this sales route over dealing with direct to customers via the internet, etc. Those dealers need to be able to sell our products to their customers and stand behind them, and having a large - respected - dealer network is our goal long term.

We try to keep pricing reasonable for everyone using this sort of system, all while providing the highest quality products we can. I think you guys will be quite excited to get this new power wire in your hands :-)

-Kevin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Hey guys,

I appreciate some of the input from you in this thread, I just wanted to chime in on the matter of pricing for the new power wire lines...Skar Audio is not a direct to customer brand, we cater to acquiring new dealers that push the line locally, etc. Pricing is always going to be higher going this sales route over dealing with direct to customers via the internet, etc. Those dealers need to be able to sell our products to their customers and stand behind them, and having a large - respected - dealer network is our goal long term.

We try to keep pricing reasonable for everyone using this sort of system, all while providing the highest quality products we can. I think you guys will be quite excited to get this new power wire in your hands :-)

-Kevin

I actually understood that lol makes sense.