SK-4500.1D @ 0.5 ohms or SAZ-3500D @ 0.5 ohms

i bet at half gain both amps will burn up

guessing gain + clip/distortion = nuclear warfare i have seen it too many times

get an o-scope or dd1

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Sk4500 will not be warrantied. .5, let's say you do and the amp fires and SKar will not cover the repair, you are out of more money...now if you buy two 2500s, then run one to each sub at 1 ohm, then you are still getting what you wanted and within warranty. Might as well spend a little extra and do it right than spend more in the long run. Or sell that sub and buy D4s and run the 4500 on the D4s. It's your own gamble running below recommended warranty impedance. ...especially on a daily system. :)

Or go with Cresando amps and the warranty .5 ohm (how ever spell their name lol)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Why are Crescendo amps so cheap? Price wise? I would much rather go with the BC3500 w/ the 0.5 ohm warranty but I'm curious to know what you all think about their amps.

If I'm able to get the SK-2500.1D for only $500 then I'm getting it! And maybe the other if available when I have the money! Otherwise, I'll buy the second off these dealers. I was really hoping to run only one amp though. I hate the hassle of running two..

Why are Crescendo amps so cheap? Price wise? I would much rather go with the BC3500 w/ the 0.5 ohm warranty but I'm curious to know what you all think about their amps.

If I'm able to get the SK-2500.1D for only $500 then I'm getting it! And maybe the other if available when I have the money! Otherwise, I'll buy the second off these dealers. I was really hoping to run only one amp though. I hate the hassle of running two..

they're a direct sale brand.

skar, dc, sundown are dealer brands ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

they're a direct sale brand.

skar, dc, sundown are dealer brands ;)

Well that helps tremendously. :P Any idea how much the .5 warranty cost?

Well, I own the Crescendo 3500 and the thing is solid as hell

Have mine wired to .5 daily and it never skips a beat even if I clip it - always stays cool, never protects.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1