SK-4500.1D @ 0.5 ohms or SAZ-3500D @ 0.5 ohms

I've heard the latter can handle the impedance but the former just simply can't. I know they both need big power so for the sake of conversation let us assume they do. Which will hold out longer or do the job at about half gain.

My future build: (2) Skar ZVX 18's D2 wired in parallel @ 0.5 ohms

Electrical: 370 amp Iraggi H/O Alt, Yellow Top front, XS Power D7500 back. (Any better ideas on the back battery support?) and Knu Koncepts 0ga.

Unfortunately, due to Christmas aha, I only have the Yellow Top and one ZVX. Hopefully have everything by Feb if not sooner.

Would love some ideas! This is all in a 2001 Impala.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

why not a saz4500 at 1 ohm?

the only reason i would wire .5 is if i cant find a bigger amp.

so a saz3500 at .5 vs a saz4500 1 ohm i would go with the saz4500

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Guys he has said he already has one d2 sub how is he supposed to wire to 1 ohm with 2 of those.

Edited by Pro7

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Guys he has said he already has one d2 sub how is he supposed to wire to 1 ohm with 2 of those.

he did say future meaning. not that he had D2 already.. if he does then still get the 4500

why not just get the right subs to run at 1ohm?

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Unfortunately, due to Christmas aha, I only have the Yellow Top and one ZVX. Hopefully have everything by Feb if not sooner.

Gotta read all of it my dude.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

That's a good idea. And Steve was running one of those zvx's on 2500 free aired so you should be able to throw atleast that much to it with confidence