Crescendo Logic batteries?

Those Logic batteries are flippin huge. Fondled one the other day lol.

Whose going to be running them? I am trying to see if they will atleast handle any real world experience.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Whose going to be running them? I am trying to see if they will atleast handle any real world experience.

Well that was at a show at their head quarters this past weekend. I will update when I find out. ExoContralto on youtube has them and is finishing his build.

Well that was at a show at their head quarters this past weekend. I will update when I find out. ExoContralto on youtube has them and is finishing his build.

Well shit thats all the way up there I was hoping you would say they were going into the S10 or the F160 or possibly a certain EK Civic.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Well shit thats all the way up there I was hoping you would say they were going into the S10 or the F160 or possibly a certain EK Civic.

They all have Xs Power at least S10 and Bryan do. I'd still like to see load tests.

They all have Xs Power at least S10 and Bryan do. I'd still like to see load tests.

So would I, I'm surprised Navid or Jon haven't done one.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Again, NO RAFFLES ALLOWED

So get that out of your minds!

ONLY members eligible to win the free battery/batteries would be users that contributed a minimum of lets say $10.00 which would be good for your name in the drawings ONE TIME. For the user to better their odds of winning, every other $10.00 donated will get their name in the drawing again. This would help get more members interested in the test and contributing to the price needed to buy the needed batteries. So if you did not donate at least $10.00 of your money you are not eligible to win. If you are a randomly selected winner of a battery in the drawing, you are not eligible to win a second time!

How do these rules sound?

-Brian

kinda weird.. you started the post with no raffles allowed but ended the post with raffle rules?

its like each $10 buys you a raffle ticket and will be a drawing.. sounds like a raffle to me

edit: im interested to find out too since im in the market for batteries..

you also need to remember that though a kinetik hc2400 is a group 31 its only rated for 2400 watts and not rated like the XS D3100 which is 5000 watts.. thats what XS always hide from us on the testings they do, thats why the XS D3100 comes up on top. I have been running 2 kinetiks hc2400 on 5000 rms watts and dont have much voltage drop on a stock ford alt. pretty much on what they are rated at.. now lets see why do you need 3 XS D31000 to run a saz4500 that draws a bit over 500 amps.. shouldn't one D3100 be enough since they are rated at 5000 watts. can it be that the XS be over rated since you need more to power the 500 amps?

im not bashing on XS and would run them since they do seem to do a bit better than the kinetik but i still think they are over rated with the 5000 watts they claim.

xs power is still worth the $69 extra you pay over the kinetik since its a bit stronger but i still dont think they can do what its rated at

Archived