Crescendo Logic batteries?

Here is how I would test each.

4k or larger amp wired at .5 ohm or lower :)

Both sets of 1/0 inputs wired direct to positive and negative of battery being tested. Play a 40 hz sine tone.

Each battery being tested would be charged to at least 13.1 volts with a stinger power supply, switch supply off, then burp.

Monitor and record the following;

-Current going to amplifier

-Voltage drop lowest point after 10 seconds

-Stop tone and record time it takes battery to recover to above 12 volts

-Highest voltage recovery point

This type of test would simulate exactly what the worse abuse "we" car audio guys would put one of these batteries through.

To go on to make the testing more legitimate.

You also should clamp amplifiers output power during each test, to show which batteries are allowing more output in power.

I have 2 clamps here if you go through with it, a craftsman professional, and a fluke 373 which is ac/dc voltage, but only ac amperage, and a fluke 114 dmm

However I feel you should only test all new batteries never used.

A older battery can be trained and or taught to rest higher, and even become stronger if properly cared for then a brand new out of a box battery.

And this is a big truth, and any DB Drag street competitor can back the older used battery statement up.

So are we all gonna donate 20$ to mr ami for him to buy all these new batteries? Lol

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

So are we all gonna donate 20$ to mr ami for him to buy all these new batteries? Lol

thats a good idea but no i dont think that will happen and i cant afford it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah, it would be expensive to buy all these batteries since

Crescendo Logic Group 31 - $279

XS D3100 - $369

Deka Group 31 - $211 plus shipping

Diehard Platinum 31 - $279 picked up from sears

Kinetik HC2400 - $299

Shuriken BT120 - $280

Plus they would have to be charged, and use the same terminals

$1750 for all those batteries, 88 people would need to donate $20 to get this test done

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Yeah, it would be expensive to buy all these batteries since

Crescendo Logic Group 31 - $279

XS D3100 - $369

Deka Group 31 - $211 plus shipping

Diehard Platinum 31 - $279 picked up from sears

Kinetik HC2400 - $299

Shuriken BT120 - $280

Plus they would have to be charged, and use the same terminals

$1750 for all those batteries, 88 people would need to donate $20 to get this test done

I'm down!

There's like, THOUSANDS of us. And we wanna know what's WHAT

Hell, I'm down if everyone else is, would make a great, and honest test to see what's what.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

And after test is done, RAFFLE!!!

Your donation to the test gets you a raffle ticket.

now this wouldnt be a bad idea. everyone that wins a battery only has to pay shipping and 20 dollars into the purchase of the battery for testing. still though, have to have the money to donate the money

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Personally I think the battery companies that want to claim to be the best should stand up and back their batteries by offering a corresponding battery in the same footprint size to go head to head in comparison.

Also all batteries should remain factory sealed until the cameras are rolling because the new vs old battery is a HUGE deal.

To put it in perspective a 5 year old NSB 90 battery is almost 2full db louder then a brand new NSB 90 fresh out the box with a fresh charge after being pulled out of the box.

So using anything but NEW batteries makes it a biased and flawed test.

I'm in! Sounds like a good idea its about time I get a group 31 and I'd like to know what's what.

Archived