Crescendo Logic batteries?

You think an "untrained" used battery has an advantage over a BNIB battery that's charged out of the box?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can not do a raffle . you all know this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I say just do a donation for the battery testing, and have the batteries be a prize that anyone can enter in for, whether they donated or not.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Personally I think the battery companies that want to claim to be the best should stand up and back their batteries by offering a corresponding battery in the same footprint size to go head to head in comparison.

Also all batteries should remain factory sealed until the cameras are rolling because the new vs old battery is a HUGE deal.

To put it in perspective a 5 year old NSB 90 battery is almost 2full db louder then a brand new NSB 90 fresh out the box with a fresh charge after being pulled out of the box.

So using anything but NEW batteries makes it a biased and flawed test.

X2 I could not agree with you more!

As I said before, this is an excellent idea, I'm anxious to see the final results and get the winner battery in my hands. But for the looks of it, this is going to be like a 10+ battery test, because each member wants a different brand to be included in this test, LOL!. My question is, Won't the other brands seller/representative be complaining or opposing on this test?

As I said before, this is an excellent idea, I'm anxious to see the final results and get the winner battery in my hands. But for the looks of it, this is going to be like a 10+ battery test, because each member wants a different brand to be included in this test, LOL!. My question is, Won't the other brands seller/representative be complaining or opposing on this test?

So what if they do?

This would be an unbiased test...and if their battery doesn't perform well then maybe they couldn't try and improve them

Team Flex Issues

Waiting for ami to chime in... Who knows... If we get enough small donations... He could sell us batteries back for the difference. We get cheaper batteries and testing. He doesn't lose his ass on $$.. Win win?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived