Crescendo Logic batteries?

Waiting for ami to chime in... Who knows... If we get enough small donations... He could sell us batteries back for the difference. We get cheaper batteries and testing. He doesn't lose his ass on $$.. Win win?

But who would get 2 buy the batteries back...I can see people fighting over them now

Team Flex Issues

Good point.... Who ever donates the most gets to buy the batteries? Or maybe AMI does some kind of (sotm) type give away. I'd have to think about that.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I say donate enough to get the batteries, then give them out to anyone who signs up for prize drawing, whether they donated or not.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Then people who didn't donate can get a battery that they didn't care to help with the costs. I disagree on that. You pay in, for the greater good of the community and y ou get a chance at a nice battery. Not all will get batteries but we all will know which battery we will be buying next

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

Soundrive custom RCA's

I think donate to ami, 20$ each.... And that is a community thing to help get our answers from a willing friend. And those who donate get first dibs at buying the batteries, and pay for shipping. (I'm sure ami wouldn't rape our pockets on this part) any batteries left after all the people who donated get what they wanna buy... Then it opens up to public.

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

Soundrive custom RCA's

Again, NO RAFFLES ALLOWED

So get that out of your minds!

As for batteries to be tested, Id say stick to a Group 31 battery sized (which is slightly under 800cubic inches in size), since that is a common battery that manufactures make, and also the typical sized battery people buy for secondary batteries.

So a good list of the most commonly used/brand batteries to test imo would be:

Batcap 4000

Kinetik HC2400

XS Power D3100

Crescendo F-31HP

NorthStar Battery 90 (nsb90)

Shuriken BT-120 (tho many say its a HC2400 clone, but a test would prove this for once and all)

Stinger 2150 OR Odyssey 2150 (either or battery would do since Stinger batteries are not made by stinger and are rebadged from EnerSys which is also the same company that makes the Odyssey batteries).

Like I said, I feel that each battery company should donate a BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED BATTERY for testing, and no boxes are allowed to be opened by the tester until the camera is rolling.

Its not much money out of the battery companies pocket by any means, and for that matter after testing is finished they could have their battery back for them to resale at a discounted price if needed. However we would pay shipping both ways (if needed to help offset some of the costs for the companies).

Now if some companies where not willing to donate a battery for testing it should be noted in the test for all to see.

Which ever batteries would need to be bought due to lack of customer service/satisfaction, or a company not willing to stand behind their product, these purchased batteries (and also batteries donated by manufactures that dont want them back) would be given away to a randomly selected winner (determined by random.org and the drawing done on video preferably a live stream), and the ONLY members eligible to win the free battery/batteries would be users that contributed a minimum of lets say $10.00 which would be good for your name in the drawings ONE TIME. For the user to better their odds of winning, every other $10.00 donated will get their name in the drawing again. This would help get more members interested in the test and contributing to the price needed to buy the needed batteries. So if you did not donate at least $10.00 of your money you are not eligible to win. If you are a randomly selected winner of a battery in the drawing, you are not eligible to win a second time!

Also If said battery company was not willing to donate a battery for testing, maybe they would sell a battery at a discounted price such as Dealer Cost, or MAP. This would make it easier to gather funds for testing.

Another attempt to get a battery if the manufacture does not agree would be to reach out to some of the battery retailers that are vendors on this site, and would be recognized for their kindness in the testing.

I know Darvex sells the Stingers, Mechman and WCCARAUDIO sells XS Power, and Sonic Electronix sells Kinetik/XS Power, and Shuriken.

How do these rules sound?

-Brian

im liking those rules, im willing to donate $10 if/when i can maybe even more. would still like to see the diehard batts in the mix to since as i have heard they are a rebadged oddyssey.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I finally got caught up on this thread, I agree 100% with what Brian is saying. That is a known fact that a trained battery is much STRONGER then a BNIB battery that has been sitting in a warehouse for months/weeks. I do agree with not opening any batteries boxes until the camera is rolling and the test is ready to happen. I like the list to compare. Do we have a list of contact numbers for each of these companies? I have batcap, xs power, kinetik, and stinger. I think I can get some of those to donate a battery, "maybe". I still need contact info from crescendo, shuriken and northstar.

So Brian does this mean the man said this was a go? I can also set up a donate link to paypal that will record all who donate and how many times said person donates. I have done this before for giveaways and testing that I have done for other forums.

I am ready to make this happen. Also I might need to borrow a clamp if I can't get my hands on a second one.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db