Sonic Electronix

ORION HCCA NEW 2013 BLACK COIL RECONE KIT????

I have ordered a hcca 15 recone kit in the past and was told then that its more of a special order item and thats why it always shows out of stock. Orion 2013 catalog is showing a new HCCA subwoofer "HCCA BLACK" as the coil material is newer and black in color as well.

The new recone kit part # is HCCA154 RK

If I order two recone kits will these be the ones I get? Do I have to wait until the webpage that you have for the HCCA 15 to be updated to know that from that point on the newer recone kit is what you are selling? Thanks for your help.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Typically when new products are in introduced into our store, we will discontinue the product page of the older version, and will will create a brand new product page. If you were to navigate to the old version of the re-cone kit, there would be a link to navigate to the newer version. As of now it is too early to tell for sure whether or not we will be carrying the newer HCCA. If we do end up carrying it, it will likely be a special order item just as the previous model was. If you give our sales team a call they may have SOME more information concerning time frames for this item. Great question!

Harry D.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60-forum-banner.jpg
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks
Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK

Cool thanks for your answer. I will give it some time as these items are in there new 2013 catalog and most likely not trickled into the market. you guys have great pricing them and its worth the wait at least for me. :drink40:

Hopefully this gives you guys a heads up on this item and gets the ball rolling in my favor! :ninja:

Edited by crunkjuice1

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

• 7 months later...

Is this recone available? I looked and it said discontinued. I can't find a store that's not at least 300 miles away from me lol

Call them

black coil? how do you tell if its burnt/ on its way out?

That's what I'm talking about lol
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Smell, it only smells like one thing, burnt coil lol

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

DCR. Rubbing. Smoke/smell. If you have to gauge your coil by color you are doing it wrong ll

DCR. Rubbing. Smoke/smell. If you have to gauge your coil by color you are doing it wrong ll

DCR?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm