meme-notbad.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

^^^ bahahahaha

93' Exploder

Deck:Pioneer 6400-bt

Front Stage: Crescendo PWX 8"s and Skar Audio VX1-ST per door

Amps: Sundown Audio SAZ-3500 v1 @.375 ohm daily, CT Sounds 125.2

Subwoofer: Two PSI Platform 2 18"s,Fully Loaded D1.5's

Enclosure: B Pillar Fourth Order, 3:1 ratio tuned at 46 (Designed by Low Hertz Box Designs)

Wire: All Sky High Car Audio Cable!

Alternator: Singer 250 amp Hairpin

Batteries: XS Power D975

Team Audio Connections

What's that hard drive formatted to? Thought head units had a problem reading anything over like 64gb or something like that.

It's 32GB for fat32... technically ;)

Not so much a limit on the deck but what Microsoft put on fat32 size. Technically it should support 2TB but they limit it, but there's ways around that. I just formatted it in Linux. Then I converted my 200GB FLAC library to WAV. So there's something like 20,000 files on it.

yup you can also re format a external hard drive so the hu can read all of the files

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

yea i was looking to get the pioneer deh 9500

dooooo eeeeit. Got the 9400 the 9500 is the same but with mixtrax... if you don't want mixtrax the 9400 is $149 on amazon.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

MirrorLink on the Sony seems limited to what android phones it will support. Has anyone tested MirrorLink?

Will that kenwood app work for an alpine? Or is it strictly kenwood. I have the alpine DD that will only take my ipodand not my note 2

As far as I know, it works with Kenwood and JVC units. You can download and give it a shot though, it's a free app. Just launch the app, plug the phone into the head unit usb, and see if it gets recognized.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived