Hey everybody! My name is Kyle but we can keep it as Cynicalbass210

I joined SMD forum a week and a half to two weeks ago, because I got to meet Sphinxbccp!

:D

Here in the small town of Pueblo, CO is where I met him.

My dad owns a silk screening/vinyl business and I was showing my dad's friend my system and a min or two later Sphinx wanted to see what I had.

I gave him a demo and I think he liked it hahah (I couldn't max the system out cause it was freezing like a mofo.)

Anyways, I was encouraged to join and I'm glad I did. There's so much to learn and see here.

Soon I will be starting a build log but I have yet to figure out where to start.

:puzzled:

Here is a the first edited video of my system. Was recorded with a phone and an ipod, so it isn't the best quality.

Let me know what you think!

1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Mechman 240A alt
All wire 100% OFC 1/0
Kenwood KDC-X497
Pair of Kenwood Tweets/Pair of Rockford P1 5x7s
9ft3 vented box ~32hz
2 AQ HDC3 copper coil 18s
SAZ-3500 @ 1ohm

Powerbass ASA 200.2
39 sq. ft. damp pro.
Kinetik 1200&2400(x2)

another pathfinder ...good to see ... what are the dimensions of the box? i thought about doing to 1 more 18 but would have to go so high above the window line i figured i might as well do a cpillar wall

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

Wooo!!! Glad you joined! And this build sounded pretty good, it made me really want to redo mine... Your 2 18s were just as loud if not louder then my 4... Post up some more videos soon! I'm back in NC, wish I could have looked at it a bit more before I left.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

another pathfinder ...good to see ... what are the dimensions of the box? i thought about doing to 1 more 18 but would have to go so high above the window line i figured i might as well do a cpillar wall

Yessir I sure do love my pathfinder!! May be 22yrs old but it runs exceptionally well. I apologize for not having detailed dimensions of the box but I did go measure the outer dimensions. It'll be lengthXdepthXheight, so 38.5 x 28.5 x 22. The box is made out of birch, is fiberglass resigned, and braced by althread and birch bracing inside. I wasn't too sure about doing 2 18s and how good it would sound but it hits very clean, solid, and low. I was debating doing a cpillar for my next build possibly.

Wooo!!! Glad you joined! And this build sounded pretty good, it made me really want to redo mine... Your 2 18s were just as loud if not louder then my 4... Post up some more videos soon! I'm back in NC, wish I could have looked at it a bit more before I left.

Thanks dude! I really appreciate it, theres not many people around here who actually say that kind of stuff to you cause they dont have the passion for it ya know? Yeah I should've opened the hood and the hatch to give you a look but I was cold aha and if i was cold im sure you were. Hahah I was like "why is this guy wearing a tshirt & shorts!?" I do like the way my system sounds overall for the most part though(when its not finished yet B)) More videos and pictures soon!

1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Mechman 240A alt
All wire 100% OFC 1/0
Kenwood KDC-X497
Pair of Kenwood Tweets/Pair of Rockford P1 5x7s
9ft3 vented box ~32hz
2 AQ HDC3 copper coil 18s
SAZ-3500 @ 1ohm

Powerbass ASA 200.2
39 sq. ft. damp pro.
Kinetik 1200&2400(x2)

• 2 weeks later...

yea the only thing that sucks is electrical 200 amp is what i have just like you and its ok for 2k-4k(and the 4k is pushing it) dc power said they are working on a 320 we shall see if not bracket for an ad244 will have to be made.. Cpillar wall is something i want to do but am hesitant on next build will be 2 or 3 15's hopefully three just dont want to choke the port off

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

• 1 year later...

Archived