Please Welcome One Of The Biggest Names In Dbdrag And Usaci....spl Period!

• 2 months later...

I think I'll be hanging out here now. I got MY pen(s) and books ready! :lol:

Since class has began, I have a question for ya. in your 2003 build, how many cubes / liters was your box? and, how do you figure your cubes with the angle boards? I got my box done and its 52.61 cubes right now and tuned to about 50Hz doing a 56 / 57,(no angle boards installed yet) I'm trying to get it down cubes down and the Freq up to at least 65Hz. This is where I was told that astros play best..

Teacher.. advice please :D

Edited by Gavin
48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

I think I'll be hanging out here now. I got MY pen(s) and books ready! :lol:

Since class has began, I have a question for ya. in your 2003 build, how many cubes / liters was your box? and, how do you figure your cubes with the angle boards? I got my box done and its 52.61 cubes right now and tuned to about 50Hz doing a 56 / 57,(no angle boards installed yet) I'm trying to get it down cubes down and the Freq up to at least 65Hz. This is where I was told that astros play best..

Teacher.. advice please :D

I dont remember the dimensions anymore but from looking at the pics i figure its about 34 cubes total. Minus the sub displacement, baffle, and about 11.50 cubes for the port area. Probably about 18 cubes after all the displacements.

Is your box just square now or does it have an angled back wall? 68-72 is ideal for the astros.

Edited by SPL2K

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

I dont remember the dimensions anymore but from looking at the pics i figure its about 34 cubes total. Minus the sub displacement, baffle, and about 11.50 cubes for the port area. Probably about 18 cubes after all the displacements.

Is your box just square now or does it have an angled back wall? 68-72 is ideal for the astros.

Do you not have the astro anymore

Do you not have the astro anymore

nooooo...that thing is LONG gone. I sold it to a shop in Florida then they sold it to a shop in South Carolina who then sold it to a shop in Indiana who then sold it to someone else. No idea where it is now. Its junk now. :angry::(

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

nooooo...that thing is LONG gone. I sold it to a shop in Florida then they sold it to a shop in South Carolina who then sold it to a shop in Indiana who then sold it to someone else. No idea where it is now. Its junk now. :angry::(

Do you know what shop in Indiana it was sold to

Do you know what shop in Indiana it was sold to

H&K or something like that.

• 5 years later...