What ever happened to customer service @ subwoofer companies? Fi, DC, Crossfire

Maybe this is just a quick rant but what the hell has happened to customer service at these companies over the last couple years? I need 8 4" coiled 18's and have cash in hand for them but wanted to actually talk to a person at the sub company before I ordered them to see if they will be a good fit, can be built in short order, and if I can get a little price cut for buying 4-5k in subs.

Only phone # I have for Fi has been turned off it seems, no response to emails so obviously they can care less if I buy from them these days. I used to be able to call up and order directly from Scott but that's not an option anymore.

Called Crossfire, got somebody who wasn't allowed to sell subs and he gave me an email address to somebody who was guaranteed to get back to me within a day...that was 4 days ago.

I even called DC who has been really good to me in the past and left a voicemail.....been 2 weeks, customer doesn't want DC subs anymore.

Guess I'll go to walmart and drop 5k on kicker?

I know that CES is going on and there are customers who are much more high profile than I am but give me a break.

Well, that's it, dont feel much better.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are looking for subs just get on here and leave a message and they will usually call you back. I know I have no problem getting in touch with Jeff at DC...

As for talking to Rusty that's hit or miss as he and Rob are the ones building the subs that are being placed. One person can not do it all...

I know some people are upset with Kevin at SKAR. But every time I have had to call he has answered or called me right back. Please understand that people are coming back from the holidays and are completely swamped and need some time to get caught up on the P.O.'s that have come in since they left for vacation or just to take a break.

Please give these guys a break.... They do work hard and are only human and cant always jump on every call. how much work would you actually get done if you had to build something and all you did was answer phone calls. You have to learn to balance both....

Just my $0.02

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

You can email Roger @ Crossfire. He is usually very quick to reply.

Rogerb @ crossfirecaraudio dot com.

If you would like to call him, PM me.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I know these guys work hard but it shouldn't take 2 weeks to return a phone call or an email. Quality customer service should be the focus for all businesses especially when it comes to people returning to your company to spend more money.

I guess when the larger companies start to get too big to focus on the average customer it opens the door for the smaller guys like Tantric and Everest to make some good sales.

I'm not bashing these guys at all, I have been very lucky with my relationship with the guys over at DC, especially Rusty - just frusterated that things are so automated these days, it must be easy to ignore people or lose sight of the fact that real people are in fact attached to all those emails that are coming into your shop.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Ordered sa 8 v1.5s from yar sale on caco 13 days ago. No response to receiving my money so I sent an email 6 days ago. No response. now 5 emails. 7 message in caco and the proof that sundown was active every day I sent a message to them. No response, no woofers. How's that cs?

Ordered sa 8 v1.5s from yar sale on caco 13 days ago. No response to receiving my money so I sent an email 6 days ago. No response. now 5 emails. 7 message in caco and the proof that sundown was active every day I sent a message to them. No response, no woofers. How's that cs?

Jacob doesn't receive messages on Caco btw. I'm sure CES has an effect on how quick he responds right now.

All companies have their good and their bad days when it comes to responding to customers in a timely fashion.

In your case, just watch for fed ex, you'll probably get them without even getting a response from sundown.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

hey man if you would like you can give me a call 775 513 8199 and ill talk to you about the lvl 6s and your set up.

sorry it took so long for dc to get back to you. its been busy with all the new years money, and robs at CES so its a 2 man show over here.

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Archived